This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kinect users, what's the best game for fitness that you've found?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Kinect users, what's the best game for fitness that you've found?

User Info: electrolyzer

electrolyzer
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for improving strength and cardio, not lose weight.

Best one for this? Haven't used my Kinect yet and I want to.
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx

User Info: cup_a_soup

cup_a_soup
4 years ago#2
EA Active 2, though the online servers have now been shut down, rendering a couple of achievements unobtainable. But if you don't care about that then it is by far the best one I've used.

Comes with a heart rate monitor and allows you to use your own dumb bells.

I've heard good things about that Nike Kinect as well, though I haven't tried it yet.

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
4 years ago#3
I'm no Kinect owner but I suggest either Just Dance or Star Wars Kinect (for the dancing potion).
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
4 years ago#4
Nike.
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.

User Info: fastitocalon

fastitocalon
4 years ago#5
I really enjoyed The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout. However, keep in mind that I believe all of the fitness games have issues with ground workouts so be aware of that going in.
When your school shrink told you that you're "special" she meant that you're dumb... not that YOU are an exception to the request-rule on isonews.

User Info: electrolyzer

electrolyzer
4 years ago#6
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I picked up Your Shape 2012 but I haven't started it yet.

More suggestions are welcome, I could return it.
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx

User Info: Dolobill

Dolobill
4 years ago#7
Honestly, these kinect fitness games might help an overweight person lose a few pounds, but if you want to improve your strength and cardio by any meaningful amount, you need to look into getting a gym membership.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#8
Quote:Honestly, these kinect fitness games might help an overweight person lose a few pounds, but if you want to improve your strength and cardio by any meaningful amount, you need to look into getting a gym membership.
@Dolomount
You'd be surprised.
Wii Sports Boxing with two equally fit, athletic males? That s*** got sweaty.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: StupidMofoz

StupidMofoz
4 years ago#9
Go with Dance masters or Dance Central, both are fun and you'll burn calories quickly.

User Info: fastitocalon

fastitocalon
4 years ago#10
Dolomount posted...
Honestly, these kinect fitness games might help an overweight person lose a few pounds, but if you want to improve your strength and cardio by any meaningful amount, you need to look into getting a gym membership.

This is not even remotely true. Between eating healthier and a mixture of TBL:UW and YS 2012 I lost almost 80 lbs.
When your school shrink told you that you're "special" she meant that you're dumb... not that YOU are an exception to the request-rule on isonews.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Kinect users, what's the best game for fitness that you've found?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived