This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy the same game but +few characters again? (SF:AE) XBL sale?

#1LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 3/4/2013 3:42:30 AM(edited)
I already bought Street Fighter IV for PS3 when it first came out. Super SF IV, I downloaded in XBox Live with 10 more characters added. But now, SFIV: Arcade Edition is on sale for $10. Are 4 more characters & a few changes (what changes/new features?) worth it or save my $ for a different fighter instead?

I already bought RE: Code Veronica X, Rayman RR, Virtua Fighter V, Bioshock, The Darkness, Fallout 3, King of Fighters XIII, & El Shaddai: AotM. Amazing prices!

Are any of these games worth their cheap $5 prices? Tomb Raider Legend, Kate & Lynch Dead Men, TC's Rainbow Six Vegas, Might & Magic Elements.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#2LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:18:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:23:05 AM
bump
---
#4SaintSeiyaXPosted 3/4/2013 8:28:01 AM
SFIV: AE is the definitely version, IMO. They fixed some of the unbalanced characters that plagued the other versions of SFIV. For $10, I'd get it.
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#5LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:45:21 PM(edited)
I think you meant definitive version. I don't mind if certain characters are strong or unbalanced, I care about does it have more story mode endings, more modes/moves to warrant the purchase of the same game (instead of them just putting a free update)? Do you have a link to the character balancing from SSFIV to SF:AE? I can't find it, just the patch update.

Should I sell the very first Tomb Raider which has blocky graphics & I have a big backlog, then buy Tomb Raider Legend & is it worth it?
---
#6LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:05:10 PM
bump
---
#7GraviosDestroyRPosted 3/4/2013 3:07:02 PM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I think you meant definitive version. I don't mind if certain characters are strong or unbalanced, I care about does it have more story mode endings, more modes/moves

If that's how you feel then I think you'd be better off just getting a new fighter, AE is all about adding in a bit of new content with major balancing tweaks
---
GT: Men At Wok
#8Gobey6Posted 3/4/2013 3:09:06 PM
I thought about grabbing SFAE too... But I donno if I really care about 4 more characters enough to buy it...

I'll tell you fallout 3 for $5 is the absolute most ridiculous bang for your buck you'll ever get
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#9LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:15:27 PM
Yes, I just got Fallout 3 and for some strange reason, I already got 2 DLC packs in my hard drive without buying. My cousin said he didn't buy it but for some reason, it's put in free in my hard drive.
---
#10JoboHotepPosted 3/4/2013 4:22:54 PM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
Are any of these games worth their cheap $5 prices? Tomb Raider Legend, Kate & Lynch Dead Men, TC's Rainbow Six Vegas, Might & Magic Elements.

The only one of those I can comment on is Rainbow Six: Vegas. -

Yes! <totally> worth $5. The single player campaign is fun, but the co-op T-Hunt maps are <awesome> and add tons of game time. There are also two decent free map packs for it.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child