This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I buy the same game but +few characters again? (SF:AE) XBL sale?

#11LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 4:26:01 PM
I couldn't edit it but I just got Rainbow Six Vegas for $6 in ebay.com a while ago. It's gotten good reviews and it's cheap so why not.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#12JoboHotepPosted 3/4/2013 4:28:19 PM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I couldn't edit it but I just got Rainbow Six Vegas for $6 in ebay.com a while ago. It's gotten good reviews and it's cheap so why not.

Excellent, hope you enjoy it! Grab the free map packs also, they're not too shabby.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#13foodeater4Posted 3/4/2013 4:32:18 PM
I dont think SFAE is worth it unless you planning on playing online.

You said the first TR, are you talking about the PS1 game? Is taht even worth anything ?

TR Legend is not bad. It is pretty easy as far as Tomb Raiders go. The levels are way less complex then the first Tomb Raider or Anniversary. Graphically the game came out early this gen so it does look a bit dated but its still enjoyable overall. Legend and Underworl make one completey story arc, and Underworld is also good, but its more classic, the levels are larger and way more complex.
#14Akiba69Posted 3/4/2013 4:39:25 PM
I think it's worth it. It's only 300MS Points. This was my first SF game i have ever owned and i am loving it so far, and i'm a Tekken player.
#15LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:42:58 PM
^ What's 300 MS points?

You said the first TR, are you talking about the PS1 game? Is taht even worth anything ?

Yes the very first Tomb Raider for PS1. I bought it for $5 and I just listed it in ebay.com for that price so I can have the better $5 Tomb Raider Legend tonight.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.