This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is using a headset actually make the game better ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So is using a headset actually make the game better ?
3 years ago#11
If you are getting BF3 then, yes a headset makes a universe of difference. BF3 is amazing with a surround sound headset.

I find the surround sound is a little weak. It feels like it's on a flat plain, so when a chopper is coming I can tell which direction it's coming from, but not how high it is.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#12
You have it set to "home theater" right Dragon Nexus?

Or did they take out the sound options for BF3?
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
3 years ago#13
You have it set to "home theater" right Dragon Nexus?

Or did they take out the sound options for BF3?

I'm pretty sure I set it to that. It's definitely not set to headphones. The Xbox is set to surround sound as well.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#14
A friend gave me a pair of X11's a little while back, and I've really been enjoying them, so for me, they make <any> gaming that much better.
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
3 years ago#15
basically, most 20-30$ ranged computer speakers hooked up to your 360 (I use the component cable, modified housing to RCA->3.5mm female connector) will be better than any tv speakers. I also use Sennheiser PX 200-II headphones as well and they are great.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So is using a headset actually make the game better ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived