This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is using a headset actually make the game better ?

#11Dragon NexusPosted 3/4/2013 4:06:00 PM
If you are getting BF3 then, yes a headset makes a universe of difference. BF3 is amazing with a surround sound headset.

I find the surround sound is a little weak. It feels like it's on a flat plain, so when a chopper is coming I can tell which direction it's coming from, but not how high it is.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#12CapwnDPosted 3/4/2013 4:09:09 PM
You have it set to "home theater" right Dragon Nexus?

Or did they take out the sound options for BF3?
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#13Dragon NexusPosted 3/4/2013 5:25:21 PM
You have it set to "home theater" right Dragon Nexus?

Or did they take out the sound options for BF3?

I'm pretty sure I set it to that. It's definitely not set to headphones. The Xbox is set to surround sound as well.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#14JoboHotepPosted 3/4/2013 5:42:28 PM
A friend gave me a pair of X11's a little while back, and I've really been enjoying them, so for me, they make <any> gaming that much better.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#15dankmanaPosted 3/4/2013 6:37:58 PM
basically, most 20-30$ ranged computer speakers hooked up to your 360 (I use the component cable, modified housing to RCA->3.5mm female connector) will be better than any tv speakers. I also use Sennheiser PX 200-II headphones as well and they are great.