This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fighting Game Help...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fighting Game Help...
3 years ago#11
SunDevil77 posted...
You better promise me you'll be picking up the physical copy of MK:KE, TC. Ill be watching.

Yeah I plan on it. 16 bucks on Amazon sounds good to me. These games plus Darkstalkers Resurrection coming soon should keep me busy on fighting games for a while. Haha
3 years ago#12
SSF4AE is the game to get if you want a good game and an active community. I prefer KoF XIII and the ArcSys games like BlazBlue and Persona 4 Arena, but you will find more people to play with and at a wider variety of skill levels if you buy Street Fighter.
Blog: ..............
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
3 years ago#13
You'll be amazed and impressed by how ridiculously smooth King of Fighters play. Not to mention it's pretty to look at, too.

Mortal Kombat, while $20, is still the expensive of them all if you want all the characters (another $20 for all four total being 400 MP each). Good game, nevertheless.

Street Fighter is Street Fighter. I'm such a sore loser in the online part of that game lol... Well, actually, I'm the type who like to fight and get it over with. I get beat by cheap moves (my opponent block, block, block, Super Move lol).

Overall, I bought them in the order of King of Fighters, Tekken Tag, Mortal Kombat, Super Street Fighter.

Chose MK third because I played a lot on PS3, and really just got it just to have it.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/2/13): DC Universe Online, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6
3 years ago#14
Both should be cheap by now, try whichever has a better roster in your opinion.

However, been hearing that KOFXIII is the best 2D fighter right now. Just that the community and online is barely alive but better than Blazblue's.
Most biased gaming article: crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fighting Game Help...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived