This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you could clear your gaming memories, which games would you like to.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could clear your gaming memories, which games would you like to.....
2 years ago#1
If you could wipe your memory of all the games you've played, which ones would you like to experience all over again? Me personally would be the first halo , half life 2 and mortal Kombat. How bout you guys?
---
WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL...............GT: crazydaygo
2 years ago#2
Mass Effect Trilogy.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#3
Deadly Premonition
Nier
Dante's Inferno
---
Spaceballs the Signature
2 years ago#4
Ocarina of Time
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#5
Mass Effect Trilogy, Halo 1-4, Bioshock, and Dark Souls,
2 years ago#6
Only one. To The Moon. I would honestly keep replaying that game over and over. Only problem is you know the story after the first playthrough. :(
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
2 years ago#7
I don't know if i would want to remove memories of good games, but i would certainly love to forget all the bad ones i have played.
2 years ago#8
Shenmue
FFX
2 years ago#9
Shadow of the Colossus. For me, while It still maintains its greatness after several playthroughs, the profound and magical feeling it had during the first playthrough isn't nearly as strong.
---
Xbox (not 360).
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a great game. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is a greater game.
2 years ago#10
Nier, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy X, The Secret of Evermore, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Bioshock, Lost Odyssey, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Metroid Prime, Devil May Cry, Fallout 3, Mass Effect...
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If you could clear your gaming memories, which games would you like to.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived