This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 and Borderlands 2 $40 at Gamestop.

#1Dev445Posted 3/4/2013 6:36:45 PM
Definitely should pick up Halo 4 if you haven't already.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2JanayBerryPosted 3/4/2013 7:42:10 PM
I have Halo 4. Problem is, I can't get into the campaign but I like the multiplayer, and I feel like I wasted my money (I feel like I bought it just for versus modes).

It's not that the campaign is bad or anything. I guess I can't stay interested. Maybe if I did campaign with people, I'd get into it. Maybe I shouldn't start on Legendary lol...
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/2/13): DC Universe Online, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6
#3TravarkothPosted 3/4/2013 7:44:32 PM
I have Halo 4. Problem is, I can't get into the campaign but I like the multiplayer, and I feel like I wasted my money (I feel like I bought it just for versus modes).

It's not that the campaign is bad or anything. I guess I can't stay interested. Maybe if I did campaign with people, I'd get into it. Maybe I shouldn't start on Legendary lol...

Have you played the previous Halo games? Just curious.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/4/2013 7:47:28 PM
Travarkoth posted...

Also wondering this.

Halo 4's campaign is incredible if you're big into the Halo lore.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#5TravarkothPosted 3/4/2013 7:50:26 PM(edited)
Travarkoth posted...

Also wondering this.

Halo 4's campaign is incredible if you're big into the Halo lore.

Y'know, at first I was 'meh' but the more I play it it really isn't that bad. It's still tons of fun, just like the other Halo games, to play with a friend.

Well... 'meh' isn't the word that best describes it. It was good, but not amazing to me. Now, it's actually really fun - I like it.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#6HeliosAscensionPosted 3/4/2013 8:44:14 PM
I thought Halo 4 had an extremely uninspired campaign mode. I didn't enjoy the enemies, or the locations. The combat was par for the course and the story was cool at first and quickly soured. The gameplay was as solid as expected but it couldn't make up for the other things I found disappointing. I was hoping for much more out of the single player.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#7NGd72Posted 3/4/2013 8:53:14 PM
...Old News is Old

H4 and BL2 have been that price everywhere for a couple of weeks
#8Rome218Posted 3/4/2013 8:54:27 PM
JanayBerry posted...

Kind of opposite to me. Well I did get into MP, but it never holds my interest. I loved the single player, and I have stated this before: I have not enjoyed a Halo game this much since part 1.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#9zaiwenPosted 3/4/2013 8:59:17 PM
Uhmmm i just got Halo 4 for $30 recently, shipping included. Not really a Halo fan but i'm enjoying the campaign at the moment.
---
GT & PSN: zaiwen3