This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?
2 years ago#1
I once bought Tomb Raider Anniversary on ps2... To my delight, there was 2 copies of the same game inside... That's the day I knew Lara Loved me.

How about you guys? ever get 2 games in one new case? Or no cd's inside? Something else extra or missing?
2 years ago#2
That's never happened to me, but I have opened a case to find the plastic piece that holds the case was cracked. Funny thing was, I bought it again and it was cracked again.

It was Age of Empires II, timeless and all-time favorite RTS title.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
2 years ago#3
^ lol poor you.
2 years ago#4
Back in the N64 days I had to order Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine off the internet 'cause it was hard to find.

I got 2 copies in the mail, and sold one for $70. 'twas a good day.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#5
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate as a gift for a friend once, but when I got home there was only the DLC disk inside. I went back and got another one and then gave my friend the gift. About a month after I was cleaning my car and found the 1st of dragon Age had fallen under one of the seats. I'd have returned it, but the store I got it from was a 6 hour drive away.

So I have a free version of the game but without the case, and thus I've never played it. I swear I have OCD because I don't like using things without the case. Probably why I've never pirated anything.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
2 years ago#6
lol It's a game though, you don't need the case! OCD indeed.
2 years ago#7
656stooge posted...
I bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate as a gift for a friend once, but when I got home there was only the DLC disk inside. I went back and got another one and then gave my friend the gift. About a month after I was cleaning my car and found the 1st of dragon Age had fallen under one of the seats. I'd have returned it, but the store I got it from was a 6 hour drive away.

So I have a free version of the game but without the case, and thus I've never played it. I swear I have OCD because I don't like using things without the case. Probably why I've never pirated anything.

http://shop.bresoftware.com/

Take a gander over there, they might have the case you're looking for!
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
2 years ago#8
I pre-ordered KOF13 which was meant to come with the soundtrack as a pre-order bonus. Between me pre-ordering and release things happened and I was unable to buy more games. The site I usually pre-order through doesn't just take the money, they send a text asking for confirmation before they send out the stuff so I left the pre-order active and just ignored the text when I got it.

They sent me the soundtrack anyway, even though I didn't get the game :D
---
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
2 years ago#9
Back on the PSone I ordered RPG Maker from EBgames.com and they sent me two copies
---
GT: Code XxX
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/recitedsilence
2 years ago#10
I bought a used copy of Left 4 Dead 2 off of Amazon and when I got the package there was a copy of Black Ops inside the L4D2 case, Amazon let me keep the game and refunded me my money to order another copy of L4D2.

Best thing I could think of
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you ever gotten a bonus in one of your games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived