This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is XBL freaking out on anyone else atm?

#1maoriwarriorPosted 3/5/2013 1:56:09 AM
I've been playinv Saints row the third the full package and when it comes up to select my storage I select hard drive but my cloud storage suggests I upgrade to gold.

Afterwards I play the game and it claims I don't have the Online pass (which I downloaded twice).

Next time I boot the game up it claims I'm missing DLC. So I re download all DLC and my online pass is gone again with cloud storage now being available lol.

How about for anyone else?
---
GT: DiscipleOfFir3
[This signature was deleted because GameFAQS sucks.]
#2656stoogePosted 3/5/2013 2:08:17 AM
Yep. But to be fair I did creep up on it wearing a hockey mask.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#3maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:10:14 AM
656stooge posted...

figures.

But its acting up for you as well?
---
#4NoSequelForYouPosted 3/5/2013 2:10:17 AM
maoriwarrior posted...
I've been playinv Saints row the third the full package and when it comes up to select my storage I select hard drive but my cloud storage suggests I upgrade to gold.

Afterwards I play the game and it claims I don't have the Online pass (which I downloaded twice).

Next time I boot the game up it claims I'm missing DLC. So I re download all DLC and my online pass is gone again with cloud storage now being available lol.

Just out of curiosity are you using Saints Row Third: Full Package?
---
"Criminy! Something smells like prehistoric cheese. OH MY SOD! IT'S ME!"
#5656stoogePosted 3/5/2013 2:13:34 AM
maoriwarrior posted...
656stooge posted...

figures.

But its acting up for you as well?

Oh, that's right. You had a serious question.

That would be a no then. Sorry.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#6NoSequelForYouPosted 3/5/2013 2:18:35 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
maoriwarrior posted...

Ignore this question, haven't had enough coffee yet!

Try visiting this link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954855-saints-row-the-third/64662757

There is a problem with the DLC on disk and any online pass you have redeemed. One of the disks in fact comes with the online pass anyway meaning if you have redeemed the code and installed the dlc disks it causes a conflict.

post #9 is where I provide a link from THQ temporary fixing the issue.
---
#7maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:39:17 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
NoSequelForYou posted...
maoriwarrior posted...

Ignore this question, haven't had enough coffee yet!

Try visiting this link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954855-saints-row-the-third/64662757

There is a problem with the DLC on disk and any online pass you have redeemed. One of the disks in fact comes with the online pass anyway meaning if you have redeemed the code and installed the dlc disks it causes a conflict.

post #9 is where I provide a link from THQ temporary fixing the issue.

Ya. So I have all the dlc, its just not letting me do coop. Everything else is fine. Any way to fix it?
---
#8NoSequelForYouPosted 3/5/2013 3:16:32 AM
Yeah follow this link: http://support.thq.com/entries/22355357-saint-s-row-the-third-full-package-xbox-360-notice

It is from the topic I previously linked to. The same thing happened to me and a friend. After doing what the link suggested it fixed the issue. It kept telling me that I either had no gold which I did, or no pass which I did as well. Every time I re-downloaded the pass it would work but some of the DLC stopped working for me.

After browsing around I found that fix which sorted it. I think part of the DLC actually includes the online pass, as well as a code coming in the box. Now I had already used a pass when the game first released. So that was causing conflicts with SRTT:TFP content.
---
#9maoriwarrior(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:09:21 AM
NoSequelForYou posted...
Yeah follow this link: http://support.thq.com/entries/22355357-saint-s-row-the-third-full-package-xbox-360-notice

It is from the topic I previously linked to. The same thing happened to me and a friend. After doing what the link suggested it fixed the issue. It kept telling me that I either had no gold which I did, or no pass which I did as well. Every time I re-downloaded the pass it would work but some of the DLC stopped working for me.

After browsing around I found that fix which sorted it. I think part of the DLC actually includes the online pass, as well as a code coming in the box. Now I had already used a pass when the game first released. So that was causing conflicts with SRTT:TFP content.

Do I have to keep the memory stick inside my 360 at all times?
---
#10NoSequelForYouPosted 3/5/2013 4:15:40 AM
maoriwarrior posted...
NoSequelForYou posted...

Do I have to keep the memory stick inside my 360 at all times?

Aye. Well only when you play SRTT at any rate. Once you are done with it you can take it out. Just remember to place it back in before booting the game up. Unfortunately this is the only fix I've been able to find, and since THQ went bye-bye I will guess nothing substantial will come out to solve it.

Although another option - which I haven't tested yet - might be to delete any online pass related to the game under storage, then try reinstalling just the DLC and see if that lets you play.
---