This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Too many games?
2 years ago#21
I am actually at the same crossroads at the moment after that sale. Just this week I have nabbed Tomb Raider, Darksiders 2, Darkness, SSF 4:AE, Metal Gear: R and a bunch more :p
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#22
Arucard05 posted...
There's too much of everything out there, and if I think too long about the fact that I won't live long enough to read all the books I want to read, play all the games I want to play, watch all the movies I want to watch....

Oh....oh god.....

Let's talk about something else.

I second this motion, a lot.
2 years ago#23
No, I don't think there is too much out there. As you have said people play less than 4% of a consoles library but 100% of the games are played. The only thing that means noone playes everything and how can they.

I don't get the comments that are saying there are too many choices when it comes to music, movies, books etc. You don't have to view every piece of media created. Be greatful there is such a wide selection that we're not subjected to crap like Bieber, Colonial MArines and The Notebook.

I read somewhere that less than 3% of all the movies ever made are available for viewing.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
2 years ago#24
Variety is the spice of life.
There's a game out there for everyone.
2 years ago#25
Too many for me. I'm a completionist OCD type who flags games/books/movies, acquires them, and then goes nuts that I can't finish 80 hours of fun in 10 hours a week of free time.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
2 years ago#26
I think it's great to have a vast variety, but now that I've grown up, I just don't have the time to play all the games I want, even in my limited genres. It is what it is
2 years ago#27
if there was no room for anything in the market except AAA titles, i would probably stop gaming.
2 years ago#28
HenryKissiger posted...
Do you think there are too many videogames nowadays? Research suggests that most people will only ever play less than 4% of a console's entire library of games.

Thank you, and God bless.

For me it's just too much online multiplayer. I keep buying more and more games, but in the end I just wind up playing Team Fortress 2 every night. I do make time for the games I bought, but then my friends invite me to a round of TF2 and before I know it I gotta go work to again.
2 years ago#29
i really miss the days when there was maybe 1 high profile title every 1-2months. you buy it and play the hell out of it and basically 100% it. now theres so damn many i struggle to even beat most of them.
2 years ago#30
Yea I think so sometimes. My goal this year actually is to buy less games and play less games more instead of more games less if that makes any sense.
---
"Life owes you nothing. You owe yourself everything."
-Corey Taylor
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Too many games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived