This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is every game just bombing this year??

#1popping4itPosted 3/5/2013 6:38:58 PM
in terms of sales...

dead space 3
crysis 3
god of war 0
gears 0
tomb raider
mgs rising
dmc
---
whens mahvel?
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 3/5/2013 6:40:42 PM
Think it's a little early to call it on Tomb Raider. Even from underneath your bridge.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3bobnicksir17189Posted 3/5/2013 6:46:53 PM
All the games you listed besides Dead Space 3 were successful in one way or another. Can't judge Tomb Raiders yet but the reviews seem to all be positive.
---
Im a proud Nord overlord of the Skyrim boards
#4HandGodPosted 3/5/2013 6:47:11 PM
Some of those aren't even out, and I could have sworn that MGR was selling rather well for not being a blockbuster title.
#5shawnmckPosted 3/5/2013 6:49:50 PM
In case you haven't noticed, there is a crappy economy going on....fewer people are buying luxury items, such as video-games.
As such, they are cutting down, &/or waiting for games to go on discount before they buy.
This is a recession.
#6velvet_hammerPosted 3/5/2013 6:52:24 PM
MGR has lit the charts on fire... Already one of the fastest selling games in its genre
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 3/5/2013 6:54:30 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
MGR has lit the charts on fire... Already one of the fastest selling games in its genre

In today's games isn't that the equivalent of being the fastest selling walrus turd? I mean, I'm sure there's a market, but it's all relative...
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#8velvet_hammerPosted 3/5/2013 6:55:58 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
velvet_hammer posted...

In today's games isn't that the equivalent of being the fastest selling walrus turd? I mean, I'm sure there's a market, but it's all relative...

wow you troll one of the best genres in gaming. wow!
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
#9popping4it(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:58:41 PM
industry is finished.
---
whens mahvel?
#10vigorm0rtisPosted 3/5/2013 7:01:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]