This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best to worst Suda 51 games

#1CaoNiMa69Posted 3/5/2013 9:10:09 PM
In my opinion of course.

Killer 7 is the absolute best.
Shadows of the Damned
No more Heroes
Lollipop Chainsaw
No More Heroes 2

Never played any of the others though
#2656stoogePosted 3/5/2013 9:24:17 PM
I own all of his titles that had an English releases excluding arcade titles, but so far I've only really played NMH1 and SotD. Shadow's was the better game IMO. While I liked a lot of the concepts in NMH, I don't think the gameplay did it justice (played the PS3 version as I discovered my Wii version was heavily censored).
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#3BBBanks03Posted 3/5/2013 9:28:28 PM
Wish I'd played Killer 7, I heard that game was great, but I always thought Suda 51's game were the penultimate example of style over substance. It seemed like he always spent so much time pushing the boundaries with the visual flair and the gameplay was always a lower priority.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#4OMG_AIDSPosted 3/5/2013 10:43:23 PM
I agree with your order.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#5LunarKnightsPosted 3/5/2013 11:27:55 PM
From what I played so far..best to worst

No More Heroes 1- First Suda game, fell in love with this beaut right away.
Liberation Maiden - Fun, but really short
No More Heroes 2 - They change the game play and enemies had way too much health.
Shadow of the Damned - The humor is well done. But the game play just didn't cut it for me, just another 3rd person shooter. Also the ridiculous invincibility when you evade.

I'm going to get Lollipop Chainsaw soon, I hope I'll enjoy that game.
---
Gamer Tag: LionheartFLCL
3DS: 2621-3481-6230
#6TheRobPosted 3/6/2013 3:40:36 AM
Lollipop Chainsaw - Was the most fun to me and had the most replay value of the bunch. I sunk so much time in the game that I am currently the number 1 player of it on Raptr, have been since June of 2012 when it came out too. So I enjoyed it a lot.

Shadows of the Damned - Good over the shoulder third person shooter in the same vein as Resident Evil 4. Plays great, story is a bit wonky but what else would you expect for a Sude51 game? Worth a single play through if you don't care about the achievements, but I 1000/1000'd it anyway. Unfortunately other than personal preference there is no unlockables or anything, so not much incentive to replay the game other than for the achievements. Still a good game though.

No More Heroes - Honestly... I was liking the game, but I just could stand the Wii anymore. I couldn't bring myself to finish it, I was all Wii'd out and I hated all of the motion control game too. It was release for 360, but in Japan only right? Other wise I'd have gotten that version. I could get the PS3 version, but I don't play games on it much.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#7LanternOfAshPosted 3/6/2013 4:05:00 AM
Completely agree with TC, Killer7 and SotD are definitely the best.

I'd have a seizure if he ever made something that topped Killer7.
#8Enix BelmontPosted 3/6/2013 5:33:27 AM
No More Heroes 2
No More Heroes
Shadows of the Damned
Lollipop Chainsaw
Killer 7

In terms of my favorites.

Lollipop Chainsaw
No More Heroes 2
Shadows of the Damned
No more heroes 1
Killer 7

In order of actual gameplay quality, IMO.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#9OmegaBladesPosted 3/6/2013 5:39:36 AM
All of them are good, Michigan was probably the worst, but was funny and cheesy to me. Life as a cameraman is tough.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462