This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the most OVER-rated games of all time to YOU?

#1wombat013Posted 3/6/2013 1:06:54 AM
For me, Just Cause and Just Cause 2, Skyrim on console, and dare I be blasphemous and say *ok bear with me now*, God of War, Gears of war, and the Bioshocks.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#2wombat013(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:12:39 AM
Aw Im sad. I thought this would be a good topic lol. (even if it's been done before, but they all have right?)
---
#3glassghost0Posted 3/6/2013 1:20:20 AM
Just Cause 1 is far from overrated, I don't think it had hardly any praise at all
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#4glassghost0Posted 3/6/2013 1:20:51 AM
Borderlands 1 and 2 for me
---
#5wombat013(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:22:25 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Just Cause 1 is far from overrated, I don't think it had hardly any praise at all

Really? I seem to run in to people here and in real life that love those awful Just Cause games.
---
#6glassghost0Posted 3/6/2013 1:23:41 AM
wombat013 posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Really? I seem to run in to people here and in real life that love those awful Just Cause games.

Just Cause 2 is very good, Just Cause 1 was pretty awful
---
#7Limp_sugarPosted 3/6/2013 1:33:21 AM
Uncharted, the walking dead, mass effect series(I liked the first one) dead space series(also liked the first one) and I agree that skyrim is pretty overrated as well.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#8Halo_ForeverPosted 3/6/2013 1:38:28 AM
The Holy Trifecta of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII and Metroid Prime.

OoT is one of my all time favorite and I still find it extremely overrated.

FFVII holds a huge blargh, combining most thing I don't like about JRPGs but also having some good elements.

Metroid Prime - Horrible Controls, lock-on in FPS. Otherwise decent and massively less frustrating and annoying compared to MP2.

Half-Life 2 wants to join this bunch but I like it a lot as well.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#9wombat013(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:40:14 AM
Limp_sugar posted...
Uncharted, the walking dead, mass effect series(I liked the first one) dead space series(also liked the first one) and I agree that skyrim is pretty overrated as well.

Oh yeah! I forgot about Dead Space. Just returned Dead Space 3. Glad I got it used and could use the 7 day return for full credit refund policy at the ol gamestop.
---
#10656stoogePosted 3/6/2013 1:43:46 AM
FFXIII

And it always will be as long as one person claims to like it.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/