This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Aside from GTAV and The Last of Us, what will be GOTY?

#1mrplasmacutterPosted 3/6/2013 10:54:00 AM
The above 2 are obviously above everything else so to make this poll less obvious, I omit them.
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/6/2013 10:58:51 AM
Assassin's Creed IV
Dragon Age 3 (if it comes this year)
The Witcher 3 (if this year)
Dark Souls 2
The Walking Dead Season 2
Bioshock Infinite
Starcraft HoTS

By the off chance that the next Zelda and 3D Mario game come out this year.

There's a ton of possibilities, especially considering we know so little about what launch titles will be for next gen.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#3Arucard05Posted 3/6/2013 11:00:31 AM
Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and GTAV are the only real contenders for the majority of awards.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 3/6/2013 11:02:28 AM
My cousin's goat is named The Thizz.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5BBBanks03Posted 3/6/2013 11:05:33 AM
I mentioned this before, but I think GTAV is gonna wind up disappointing people. I have no doubt it’s going to be a great game, but this game is starting to enter that “this game will be amazing JUST B’CAUZ!!” phase, which usually gets me cautious. I’m hearing enormous amounts of hype from both people that loved GTAIV AND hated it, which is a dangerous thing. Considering the people that loved/hated it did so for very different reasons, I think this is going to be one of those games that’s going to be impossible to satisfy everyone. But… we’ll see.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#6pothocketPosted 3/6/2013 11:07:11 AM
Dishonored
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#7HughJorgennPosted 3/6/2013 11:08:05 AM
Showgirls: The Video Game. It is an action rpg being developed by Fingerbang Studios.
#8EvilCactusPosted 3/6/2013 11:10:41 AM
Video game journalists might think those are "GOTY" but they're underestimating the talent and potential behind games like Bioshock Infinite, Company of Heroes 2, South Park, Watch Dogs, Wasteland 2, etc. Games like Last of Us and GTA V may be marketed heavily, but the games I listed are likely to turn out to be better.
---
sig here
#9greatone101Posted 3/6/2013 11:26:12 AM
Honestly GTAV and Last of Us will be the GOTY games and nothing else.

GTAV Is well...... GTA and Naughty Dog has proven themselves to be one of the top developers out there. In the end it will come down to GTA V and Last of Us.
#10homestylesPosted 3/6/2013 11:28:37 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and GTAV are the only real contenders for the majority of awards.