This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of the largest video game collections ever

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. One of the largest video game collections ever
3 years ago#1
One of the best game rooms in general

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGrMH5yu3Q
3 years ago#2
I'm going to say, preemptively, that's pretty freaking impressive. I don't have time to watch the whole vid until tomorrow morning, though. But I will.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#3
lots of games doesn't equal an impressive collection. Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.. honestly, no one system has a massive amount of great games. The is a lot of junk in that collection and it looks cluttered.
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
3 years ago#4
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.

Not really, if we are talking about a collection for the sole purpose of collecting.

Or, do you think someone who has a collection of 1000 action figures doesn't have an impressive collection because they don't want to play with them?
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#5
Super Creatures posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.

Not really, if we are talking about a collection for the sole purpose of collecting.

that's pretty dumb imo.
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
3 years ago#6
and it seems like he went through a phase of both. its hard to tell because you may not want to play all the games he has but only he knows if he did. fun to watch imo
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
3 years ago#7
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
lots of games doesn't equal an impressive collection. Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.. honestly, no one system has a massive amount of great games. The is a lot of junk in that collection and it looks cluttered.

I'm only 7 minutes into the video (and I'm about done watching it) but it seems like this "collector" has played alot of what he owns.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
3 years ago#8
I can't believe I watched the whole video. Made me super jelly though, that's for sure.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
3 years ago#9
I watched the whole video and thought it was cool, but i was annoyed that his collection is randomly placed and the games arent in alphabetical order. Its my OCD kicking in i guess.
Gamertag:Kreator82
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. One of the largest video game collections ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived