This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of the largest video game collections ever

#1Mez Static MerizerPosted 3/6/2013 7:16:36 PM
One of the best game rooms in general

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGrMH5yu3Q
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 3/6/2013 7:25:38 PM
I'm going to say, preemptively, that's pretty freaking impressive. I don't have time to watch the whole vid until tomorrow morning, though. But I will.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/6/2013 7:34:42 PM
lots of games doesn't equal an impressive collection. Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.. honestly, no one system has a massive amount of great games. The is a lot of junk in that collection and it looks cluttered.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#4Super CreaturesPosted 3/6/2013 7:38:36 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.

Not really, if we are talking about a collection for the sole purpose of collecting.

Or, do you think someone who has a collection of 1000 action figures doesn't have an impressive collection because they don't want to play with them?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/6/2013 7:39:51 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.

Not really, if we are talking about a collection for the sole purpose of collecting.

that's pretty dumb imo.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#6the36thchamberPosted 3/6/2013 7:43:52 PM
and it seems like he went through a phase of both. its hard to tell because you may not want to play all the games he has but only he knows if he did. fun to watch imo
---
CUT!
GT-xNinjaScrollx
#7BigReedPosted 3/6/2013 7:45:11 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
lots of games doesn't equal an impressive collection. Lots of games you want to PLAY is a great collection.. honestly, no one system has a massive amount of great games. The is a lot of junk in that collection and it looks cluttered.

I'm only 7 minutes into the video (and I'm about done watching it) but it seems like this "collector" has played alot of what he owns.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
#8HeliosAscensionPosted 3/6/2013 8:58:10 PM
I can't believe I watched the whole video. Made me super jelly though, that's for sure.
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#9King_AkeelaPosted 3/6/2013 9:15:59 PM
I watched the whole video and thought it was cool, but i was annoyed that his collection is randomly placed and the games arent in alphabetical order. Its my OCD kicking in i guess.
---
Gamertag:Kreator82