This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How well made are the controllers from evilcontollers.com?

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/7/2013 6:11:54 AM
I just discovered this site and its quite nifty. You can customize your own controllers in many ways. I was just curious if anyone has used one of them, as plenty of third party controllers look decent but are pretty poor quality *cough*razer onza*cough*
---
I love video games : )
#2jamtoast44Posted 3/7/2013 6:14:15 AM
They look nice but in the middle of the night they, come to life, transform, kill you, and plot world destruction.
---
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody
#3mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 6:16:28 AM
jamtoast44 posted...
They look nice but in the middle of the night they, come to life, transform, kill you, and plot world destruction.

I knew it!
---
#4mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:52:27 AM
Anyone?
---
#5SVT52986Posted 3/7/2013 4:47:42 PM
I had checked out evil controllers when I was looking for a custom controller and passed. Order a Scuf wireless then a Voodoo controller without mods so it is legal on Live. I prefer my Scuf for actually playing but my Voodoo looks a little cooler since almost every part of it is a color different than MS offers.
#6GGearXPosted 3/7/2013 4:53:39 PM
Is there a website where you can customize your controller?

I want mine to look like a TRON controller. I would love to have something like that.

Blue LEDs everywhere.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy *blushes *.......
#7RPG_ApostlePosted 3/7/2013 5:00:09 PM
Damn it, I can't think of the name!

But a regular user here, Obtik, bought some "Tournament" controller. I think from Best Buy. Tournament was in the name is all I remember. Said it was pretty much the best controller, given the money. Great reaction, good build quality, didn't crap out after two weeks unlike the Onza...

Sorry I don't remember more, but maybe someone else might know some more.
---
Then mark him if he violates the rules and shut up. Baseman, GameFAQs Moderator
#8TheFeshPincePosted 3/7/2013 5:03:13 PM
Just customize it yourself... evil controllers is pricy.
#9mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 5:04:48 PM
RPG_Apostle posted...
Damn it, I can't think of the name!

But a regular user here, Obtik, bought some "Tournament" controller. I think from Best Buy. Tournament was in the name is all I remember. Said it was pretty much the best controller, given the money. Great reaction, good build quality, didn't crap out after two weeks unlike the Onza...

Sorry I don't remember more, but maybe someone else might know some more.

Was it the fusion? That thing does look pretty badass.
---
#10SVT52986Posted 3/7/2013 5:06:47 PM
RPG...the controller you are thinking of is the Fus1on Tournament controller which you can get at Best Buy. I grabbed one from Gamestop when it first came out and it is much better than the Onza. The only thing the Onza may have better is the hyper response ABXY buttons but the Fus1on has better dpad, analog sticks and triggers. Plus it is better made than the Onza which is another plus. For the $79.99 price it is definitely a decent controller. Personally for me and anybody that plays a lot of shooters, I would recommend a Scuf if you dont mind the price.