This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wish list for the new console

#11CaIiber345Posted 3/8/2013 12:37:03 AM
1. Really hoping for Retail backwards compatibility. I'm not holding my breath though. So far thats the major want/wish/need/concern I have.

2. Otherwise, a strong launch library would be nice. Preferably with multiple new IPs, but again, I'm not expecting it.

3. I guess the other things would be reasonable pricing, and generous HDD space.
---
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!
#12Banana_ManaPosted 3/8/2013 12:38:29 AM
KotOR III.

Jade Emprie 2.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#13x_Alpha_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 12:40:37 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
1. Really hoping for Retail backwards compatibility. I'm not holding my breath though. So far thats the major want/wish/need/concern I have.

2. Otherwise, a strong launch library would be nice. Preferably with multiple new IPs, but again, I'm not expecting it.

3. I guess the other things would be reasonable pricing, and generous HDD space.

yeah those are like the 3 major things for majority of people. I'm thinking if the price isnt exactly reasonable at launch to wait a few months so let the library develop a bit
#14Akiba69Posted 3/8/2013 12:42:37 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
KotOR III.

Jade Emprie 2.

Bioware would just mess it up.
#15x_Alpha_x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 12:43:41 AM
come to think of it i want shenmue 3, that's the only thing i want. and maybe a new darkstalkers sequel
#16SparkItUpPosted 3/8/2013 2:15:44 AM
oh wow, this topic....again.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation