This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox360 news new Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge trailer video

#31shinobisBACKPosted 3/11/2013 3:56:21 AM
really really hope it doesnt suck like vanilla ng3 did. looks cool from the video, but alot of games usually do look good in trailers and not in actual play. still, i hope they have a demo so i can see for myself.
#32turtlej-manPosted 3/11/2013 6:30:26 AM(edited)
DougEInstructor posted...
In the trailer at 1:32 he wears the original costume from the NES games. Was this available in NG3? Can you wear that costume in all the different modes?

There were no extra costumes in Vanilla NG3.
In Razors Edge, you unlock 3 extra costumes. One for collecting all 50 golden scarabs, 1 for getting all ten crystal skulls, and you can buy one for 3,000,000 karma points. The one you buy is the classic blue costume.
Yes, you can use the extra costumes in all game modes..

There is another one that just got released with the update for the Wii U version that looks really good, and that was just a freebie. I'm not sure if you will have to fulfill certain requirements to unlock that on PS360.
There will be an exclusive costume for PS360 owners with a save file of vanilla NG3.

All the other characters have at least 2 extra costumes as well. Ryu isn't the only one with new duds.
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#33Dev445Posted 3/11/2013 6:48:28 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
I wonder why they didn't add Hayate to and make it a full set.

Probably because Ryu wouldn't have a sword any more.

Oh that's Hayate's sword?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#34DougEInstructorPosted 3/11/2013 9:29:07 AM
turtlej-man posted...
DougEInstructor posted...
In the trailer at 1:32 he wears the original costume from the NES games. Was this available in NG3? Can you wear that costume in all the different modes?

There were no extra costumes in Vanilla NG3.
In Razors Edge, you unlock 3 extra costumes. One for collecting all 50 golden scarabs, 1 for getting all ten crystal skulls, and you can buy one for 3,000,000 karma points. The one you buy is the classic blue costume.
Yes, you can use the extra costumes in all game modes..

There is another one that just got released with the update for the Wii U version that looks really good, and that was just a freebie. I'm not sure if you will have to fulfill certain requirements to unlock that on PS360.
There will be an exclusive costume for PS360 owners with a save file of vanilla NG3.

All the other characters have at least 2 extra costumes as well. Ryu isn't the only one with new duds.

How does it take to accumulate 3,000,000 karma points? I want this costume as soon as possible. Do you know if this costume was in NG2? I have the game but never bothered finishing it.
#35Carte360Posted 3/11/2013 1:50:45 PM
So... is this a new game or an expansion?
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk