This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is with all these games having us control older guys?

#71NinjuggalotusPosted 3/9/2013 5:19:38 AM
This topic is great. Good job, TC.
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
#FreeSosa
#72Caer_DeathPosted 3/9/2013 8:08:25 AM
LenneValkirye posted...
People got sick to play teenagers so videogame companies are shoving older men down our throats until people will get sick of them as well, which will restart the cycle.

I'm still baffled by the idea that in an era when we're drowning in entertainment media, anybody can still convince themselves that content creators are shoving things down the throats of consumers which the consumers don't want. These boards are so funny, with hidden lolis in Dark Souls and homosexual pokemon, we are now the victims of such wonderful first world problems turning everybody into gay pedophiles.

This is the closest I'll ever come to being on the Jerry Springer show.
#73foodeater4Posted 3/9/2013 8:40:06 AM
I like older characters better. I'd rather playt as a kick ass older dude then some 18 year punk. Even if the main character is female i feel the same way.
#74D1TremerePosted 3/9/2013 8:55:14 AM
Aaron20b posted...
I already controlled a father figure in The Walking Dead, wishing I wasn't a 40 year old black guy, now I have to control a 30 something year old guarding a 14 year old girl in the upcoming game

The Last Of US

so YET AGAIN I have to play freakin daddy in a video game, god damn it, why can't I play as a brother figure or a young adult. Jesus christ. I am sick and tired of being the daddy in video games.

Adult characters for adult situations, I would want some teenager running around making life or death decisions for me!
---
PSN: BlackSheep121, 360 Tag: D1Tremere, Steam ID: D1Tremere
#75zmousePosted 3/9/2013 9:25:28 AM
Aaron20b posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65645503

Why did you make the same topic on the 360 board? Last of us isn't coming out on 360.
#76Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 9:59:22 AM
My god....

Obviously, If I prefer a character that doesn't look like a ugly hobo like he came out of the dump, there's nothing wrong with that. More like there's everything right with that.

And I never said I wouldn't play The Last Of Us. I said there were things about it that looked bad, and that certain aspects of it were greatly harming the game's quality

This discussion is now over, and I won't be speakong on this subject anymore
#77sethharris1191Posted 3/9/2013 10:15:01 AM
zmouse posted...
Aaron20b posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65645503

Why did you make the same topic on the 360 board? Last of us isn't coming out on 360.

Not only did he make this topic on both boards, but it was a tremendous failure on both boards.
#78googlerPosted 3/9/2013 10:23:06 AM
Go buy a rugrats game or something tc

/topic
#79Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:28:00 AM
googler posted...

/topic

I don't want to control babies or little kids I want.....nevermind. I'm done.
#80TheBlueStigPosted 3/9/2013 10:40:55 AM
Aaron20b posted...
googler posted...

/topic

I don't want to control babies or little kids I want.....nevermind. I'm done.

You were done as soon as you made these stupid flopics.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin