This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the 720 even be worth owning?

#91darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:35:41 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Most likely, it'll have the most exclusives next gen, plus the biggest blockbusters.

Also ps3 has more varied RETAIL exclusives then xbox = LIE

Fixed.

The 360 has more retail and digital variety than the PS3, purely based on numbers.
Source because it looks like PS3 came back in sales.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#92TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 3/10/2013 3:34:03 PM
Sony doesn't innovate, they imitate. This whole gen they've been playing catch up and I doubt that will change. And don't forget all the features they took from us this gen (linux, backwards compatibility), they just love breaking promises.

So yeah, compared to that, I'm sure the 720 will be worth owning.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#93KOTRwhoopsPosted 3/10/2013 3:35:55 PM
Nobody knows yet.

Apart from opposing fanboys who have written it off already with noting to back it up.
---
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3), Infamous (PS3), Tomb Raider (PC)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, Bioshock Inf, RE: Revelations
#94darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:05:52 PM
TwistedxL3G3ND posted...
Sony doesn't innovate, they imitate. This whole gen they've been playing catch up and I doubt that will change. And don't forget all the features they took from us this gen (linux, backwards compatibility), they just love breaking promises.

No dang it we're not arguing about which is better we're talking about how Microsoft needs new games (aaa games). When I mentioned playstation I was taking about how they didn't just relied on shooters but also action adventure, RPG, and platformer games. Sheesh guys is it really that hard to grasp?
---
#95SunDevil77Posted 3/10/2013 5:07:57 PM
darealest47 posted...
TwistedxL3G3ND posted...

No dang it we're not arguing about which is better we're talking about how Microsoft needs new games (aaa games). When I mentioned playstation I was taking about how they didn't just relied on shooters but also action adventure, RPG, and platformer games. Sheesh guys is it really that hard to grasp?

Yes, because you're denying the fact that Xbox does have those exclusives.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#96darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:24:21 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...
TwistedxL3G3ND posted...

What's the action adventure game that's everybody talking about? RPG game (fable 3 don't make me laugh)? Platformer game?
---
#97darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 5:28:27 PM
Well? I'm waiting.
---
#98CapwnDPosted 3/10/2013 5:34:36 PM
wtf is this troll's problem?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#99spacejamjordanzPosted 3/10/2013 5:38:41 PM
I don't know. We will see once they reveal it, and we know enough information about it. Microsoft has been taking a holistic direction as of late. I'm not sure if I like that. The 360 dashboard looks windows 8-ish. As of late the focus hasn't been too much on the games. I have reason to be skeptical.

Oh yea.. The less Kinect..the better. I bought into that hype, and now it's a great dust collector.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#100SunDevil77Posted 3/10/2013 5:39:46 PM
darealest47 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
darealest47 posted...
TwistedxL3G3ND posted...

What's the action adventure game that's everybody talking about? RPG game (fable 3 don't make me laugh)? Platformer game?

>Says he is not denying
>Denies Fable
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson