This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHat is everyone favorite Xbox 360 game and why?

#1moniewitchPosted 3/9/2013 11:24:34 AM
Just wondering what everyone's favorite xbox 360 game is and why. Thanks

Mine is the Mass Effect series
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/9/2013 11:42:24 AM
The Bible: The Game
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#3johnny_boy84Posted 3/9/2013 11:43:13 AM
Braid - great level design, slick controls.
---
Support your local Poet
#4richboy900Posted 3/9/2013 11:46:08 AM
Battlefield 3 and forza
#5NejiHyuga900Posted 3/9/2013 3:45:12 PM
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. I love rhythm games, especially Rock Band and Guitar Hero, and Warriors of Rock uses the most recent GH features and it has many songs that I like (and on the official Guitar Hero website, I requested "Fury of the Storm" by DragonForce to be in a Guitar Hero game before Warriors of Rock was even announced, and it became part of Warriors of Rock! That made me happy). I played every Guitar Hero game besides Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits, Band Hero, DJ Heroes 1 or 2, or any mobile Guitar Hero games (but I own Guitar Hero (iOS) on my iPod touch).

Ironically, I haven't played GH: Warriors of Rock (or any GH/RB game) in over a year. Well, that is because I found something better than Guitar Hero or Rock Band... Phase Shift: http://www.dwsk.co.uk/index_phase_shift.html

Okay, besides GH: Warriors of Rock, I like Guitar Hero: Metallica and I and Metallica is my favorite band of all time. Other favorite Xbox 360 games I would like to mention:
- Sonic Generations
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (for the campaign, features, and easter eggs, but not for the multiplayer gameplay)
- Halo 3 (this game got me into online gaming)
- Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (I only played the original MK 2011 by a friend and I loved it [I've been playing MK since MK2 on the SNES] and I loved it, even though I am not that good at fighting games. I plan on getting the Komplete Edition sometime).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#6kst8erPosted 3/11/2013 7:58:18 AM
Dragon Age Origins. Or Oblivion
---
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis