This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not enough of you played Ubisoft's Naruto games...

#21Merc123Posted 3/9/2013 8:50:47 PM
I played a bit of The Broken Bond. The exploration of the Leaf village in that game was amazing. Too bad the fighting system sucked ass.

I like Naruto enough though, the characters are pretty interesting and the plot keeps me entertained.
#22Carte360Posted 3/9/2013 8:55:02 PM
<3 Naruto, I find most people who don't like it have never watched it or they just 'grew up'. Ya know, hit that stage where watching Naruto makes them feel bad/wrong. Kinda sad, thankfully I'm the opposite, the older I get the less I care.

Naruto games >>> Street fighter. No contest.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#23Carte360Posted 3/9/2013 8:57:09 PM
Lost my ability to edit... or something.

EDIT: The first few episodes of shippuden kinda stunk. They were slow and dull, though the later episodes get much better.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#24NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/9/2013 9:03:38 PM
The Ubisoft Xbox 360 Naruto games were great.
The first one is by far the best in terms of free roaming/platforming anime games.

I consider the fighting as a extra to the games.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#25zinkeboyPosted 3/9/2013 9:05:33 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I absolutely loved the Clash of Ninja games...Well, the first 2. Do they still make those?

Naruto lost its charm pretty fast for me, unfortunately.

I believe Revolution 3 was the last one they made of this series. It was unfortunate that the 4th game only got released in Japan as it was easily the best one. Nearly every character before Shippuden and 3v3 battles as an option. The Wii games were okay, but lost some of the magic for me.

Clash of Ninja might have found more of an audience on 360/PS3.
---
The cake is a lie.
#26Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 6:13:10 AM
Too bad the fighting system sucked ass.

It did but that wasn't really my focus of the game.

If we're talking just raw fighting, I prefer the Gekitou Ninja Taisen series ("Clash of Ninja" in the US; I only call it GNT because the only one I own is the fourth one for the GameCube, which was never released here).

The fighting system (called the "TAG Fighting Engine") in the Ubisoft series is kind of like GNT but with a lot less finesse and really heavy physics.

But, again, the major point for the game is the adventure mode, which I thought was a really great representation of what it was like to BE Naruto.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#27PutHaggarInSFPosted 3/10/2013 9:00:01 AM
lol Naruto
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#28Dragon NexusPosted 3/10/2013 9:12:39 AM
Ever since Lucky Star entered my life I've discovered my passion for series that follow a group of girls around as they do...well...nothing except live their lives.

Azumanga was better.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#29TGAkumaPosted 3/10/2013 9:24:01 AM
The Naruto anime is pretty good cept there so many episodes and fillers that it keeps me from ever watching the whole thing. Watched original Naruto till about when Sasuke leaves. Then watched Shippuden up untill Naruto fights Pain. Skipped all the fillers and just realized there are way too many episodes to watch and gave up. Animes should not be that long. They should be something like Cowboy Bebop where its only like 26 episodes.
#30melvin343Posted 3/10/2013 10:19:25 AM
My mine problem with Naruto is that Toonami ran that series to the ground big time before Toonami want off the air for a long time until now, they are doing it again besides it's Uncut and that made me not get into Naruto again but the Ultimate series on the PS2 were fun but I never got into PS3 version yet but I did have fun playing the Xbox 360 Naruto games.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.