This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Not enough of you played Ubisoft's Naruto games...

#31TheBlueStigPosted 3/10/2013 10:15:49 AM
Marketing topic much?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#32Solid Sonic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:44:39 PM
Ever since Lucky Star entered my life I've discovered my passion for series that follow a group of girls around as they do...well...nothing except live their lives.

Azumanga was better.

Well Lucky Star was just the genesis of my love of that sort of show.

What really hit it big for me was K-On.
---
I can't believe I have to waste my signature to tell people New Super Mario Bros. could be a lot better.
#33LethalbuttersPosted 3/10/2013 7:05:57 PM
I love naruto but its not my type of game. If it were a budokai 3 style then ill have it but its like running around in an area type of deal.

Actually, if you can convince me to buy it I will.
---
It won't budge.
#34nightshadeAPosted 3/10/2013 7:55:32 PM
isnt ubi softs naruto games fighting rpg's ?
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#35gorypaldin2Posted 3/10/2013 8:07:52 PM
I have most of the games, but haven't looked at the manga or anime for a couple years. I recently started reading again, but I don't have a month to watch everything I missed.

The series imo had a good premise you know over the top powers and cool stuff like that, but the whole love, believe stuff that keeps being spewed kinda turned me off it in a way, but I can look past that. I also don't like Naruto the character very much.
---
The mods know where they can go