This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue Dragon is by far my favorite Xbox 360 game of all time

#1Dark World RulerPosted 3/9/2013 8:43:59 PM
I have played the very best 360 games and enjoyed a lot of them, but Blue Dragon is just one of those special games where everything comes together so nicely . The music, the visuals with the art style, and the classic gameplay make it a true gem this generation. I dont even go crazy for JRPGs, I find turnbased combat boring for the most part, but the way it's executed in Blue Dragon just never gets old for me.

I haven't played the game in a long time, but I just started it again and it was just as impressive to me as it was the first time I played it. I highly recommend to get it if you have interest in it, in a lot of way's it's the 360's Ni No Kuni with how great it is.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2Carte360Posted 3/9/2013 8:45:43 PM
That is honestly a 1st.

It is an awesomely underrated game. No where near my top game, but 1 of my top surprises of this gen. Went into expecting a kiddy-light rpg, came out with a decent story, a good challenge (hard mode) and a few likable characters. Not bad at all, love dat job class system.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#3xMarkPosted 3/9/2013 8:46:44 PM
there was an excessive amount of useless crap hidden in literally the background props

i was too ocd to finish it
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/9/2013 8:47:13 PM
I love what I've played on Ni No so far, but Blue Dragon beats it in basically every way. Except for art style/graphics. Ni No Kuni is beyond fantastic in that area.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#5aWarlock101Posted 3/9/2013 8:47:52 PM
hahaha, that was a good game
#6NeoGeoXSegaPosted 3/9/2013 9:01:04 PM(edited)
Agreed, most underrated jRPG this gen.

I'd easily place it in the top 3 Japanese RPGS released in the past 7 years!
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#7MeadBellyPosted 3/9/2013 9:07:11 PM
This game is in my backlog untouched.
---
Brick brick brick brick
#8anonymous4everPosted 3/9/2013 9:11:01 PM
Blue Dragon is boring and redundant. I managed to make it to the second disc and I couldn't stomach anymore.
#9L0ZPosted 3/9/2013 9:15:45 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I love what I've played on Ni No so far, but Blue Dragon beats it in basically every way. Except for art style/graphics. Ni No Kuni is beyond fantastic in that area.

Isn't that game just a port of a ds game?
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#10_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 3/9/2013 9:45:44 PM
Blue Dragon is ass
It has bad FPS drops during battle
Maru Maru is the most annoying video game character of all time.
---
instagram.com/softbuttcheeks
Broncos > poop > your favorite team