This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any way to get free Microsoft Points?

#1BarneyMcbigglePosted 3/10/2013 12:06:45 AM
I know plenty of giveaways are hosted around the web, but obviously the majority are scams. Does anyone know any legit method to getting free points?
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#2Killah PriestPosted 3/10/2013 12:07:06 AM
xbox live rewards
bing rewards
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3DrFeelgood1984Posted 3/10/2013 12:08:19 AM
BarneyMcbiggle posted...
I know plenty of giveaways are hosted around the web, but obviously the majority are scams. Does anyone know any legit method to getting free points?

Nothing in life is free, but Bing will give you 400 points if you want to waste your time using their lame search engine every day for several weeks.
#4BarneyMcbiggle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:11:22 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

Nothing in life is free, but Bing will give you 400 points if you want to waste your time using their lame search engine every day for several weeks.

"Nothing in life is free and legal" is what I think you meant. :)
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#5DrFeelgood1984Posted 3/10/2013 12:19:20 AM
BarneyMcbiggle posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

"Nothing in life is free and legal" is what I think you meant. :)

True enough
#6Super CreaturesPosted 3/10/2013 12:34:35 AM
Note that Bing Rewards requires a US IP address.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#7yanksfan4247Posted 3/10/2013 4:12:50 AM
Bing Rewards (easy enough to get, just switch everything to Bing search instead of google search.)
Xbox Live Rewards (does a lot of giveaways and points for doing certain activities. Also gives you 2% back on purchases if you are a gold member with over 25k GamerScore)

I've gotten over 2000msp on XBL Rewards, and about 1000msp on Bing before my computer s--- on itself.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/69396.png
#8dcn2424Posted 3/10/2013 4:16:48 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

I tried using bing for a few weeks but didn't get any free points. It is a lame reward system.
#9SunDevil77Posted 3/10/2013 4:59:44 AM
dcn2424 posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

I tried using bing for a few weeks but didn't get any free points. It is a lame reward system.

Hah. Sounds like someone didn't know how to redeem them.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#10dcn2424Posted 3/10/2013 5:19:28 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
BarneyMcbiggle posted...

It does seem like a big waste of time with these "bing searches."