This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any way to get free Microsoft Points?

#11xxBloodBathxxPosted 3/10/2013 5:28:57 AM
Bing rewards are actually really good. It literally takes like 30 seconds per day to fulfill the requirements and it comes out to about 5$ a month. Is it a lot of money? Of course not. But it's still a fun little thing to do/look forward to.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#12Ginsu VictimPosted 3/10/2013 6:58:30 AM
Set up multiple accounts and Bing will do you some good. I've received over $300 in MSP in the last year.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#13MRevelle83Posted 3/10/2013 7:08:28 AM
With Bing you get 100 MSP every 8 days per account. Assuming you feel like doing searches.

I myself just go the alphabet (a then b then c) to do it. Works for me.
---
www.academagia.com
#14Dragon NexusPosted 3/10/2013 8:24:16 AM
Bing rewards would be much better if they weren't US only >8(
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#15TheBlueStigPosted 3/10/2013 9:11:24 AM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Bing rewards are actually really good. It literally takes like 30 seconds per day to fulfill the requirements and it comes out to about 5$ a month. Is it a lot of money? Of course not. But it's still a fun little thing to do/look forward to.

I'm currently racking up around $35 a month from Bing.

During the recent GoD sale I had let it build up enough in the previous month to get Bioshock, GRID, Dirt 2, Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition, and Virtua Fighter 2, and I've still got more than 1300 points left over.

So to me, that was 5 completely free games that I didn't have to spend any of my own real money on.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#16Super CreaturesPosted 3/10/2013 1:20:34 PM
Hell, I just got 1200 MSP today from Bing Rewards, and had $28 in MSP from Bing Rewards and XBL Rewards for the GoD sale.

I'd get more if my fourth account wasn't stuck at 1 credit per 2 searches up to 15 credits a day, instead of the 1 credit per 3 searches up to 30 credits a day that my other three accounts have been at.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#17Santa_GavinPosted 3/10/2013 1:25:31 PM
Yeah my bing account only gets 1 credit every 15 searches Idk why
---
I am Santa_Gavin
I Donate Babies to the Gavin Family
#18TheBlueStigPosted 3/10/2013 1:27:23 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Hell, I just got 1200 MSP today from Bing Rewards, and had $28 in MSP from Bing Rewards and XBL Rewards for the GoD sale.

I'd get more if my fourth account wasn't stuck at 1 credit per 2 searches up to 15 credits a day, instead of the 1 credit per 3 searches up to 30 credits a day that my other three accounts have been at.

I've got 3 accounts at 15 a day, and the other 2 at 30 a day. They've been stuck that way for at least 6 months straight.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#19Robot_SoopaPosted 3/10/2013 1:54:56 PM
How do you make multiple Bing accounts without them getting banned again?
#20TheBlueStigPosted 3/10/2013 2:00:01 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
How do you make multiple Bing accounts without them getting banned again?

I made them one at a time over the course of a few months, and it was done when their ToS allowed up to 5 accounts. Now they're limiting it to 2 accounts.
---
Ben Franklin