This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love the hate for Gears Judgement...

#1Samman123Posted 3/10/2013 10:26:14 AM
...TRUST YO GUTS homie!! Hate all you want, this game is gonna easily outsell any other recently released games...hatas gon' hate.
---
MMA fan for life.
#2EyeSeeNo1Posted 3/10/2013 10:27:57 AM
MMA fan for life.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/o50pr9.gif
#3SALTandBURN67Posted 3/10/2013 10:29:42 AM
Watch out guys. He might have a TAPOUT SHIRT!!!
#4melvin343Posted 3/10/2013 10:29:48 AM
This is not a hate post but like I said to the other guy, I have been following Judgment from gamesites to gamesites and from the looks of it, this is nothing getting over exicted and this is why, no DBNO, [down but not out] most of Epic team left including Cliff B. this is a prequel, and I will wait for the reviews what they say about this but this game is not worth $60 for what this game is. The only thing I like so far is Free-for-all, and Overdrive so I may just rent Judgment from gamefly. The same thing could be said to God of War: Ascension, even Sony fans are not hype for that game but for me I'm burned out from both of these games as it is and Gears of War 3 is were it's at for me since I play it from time to time.
Whats even funny is that Epic is offering a Season Pass just for double XP boost for multiplayer, six multiplayer maps, two new game modes, and nine "exclusive" unlocks, and early access to multiplayer maps and also five weapon skins and four armor skins.
Sorry but this is just a cash n grab from MS.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#5xMarkPosted 3/10/2013 10:30:11 AM
I'd beat your ass, bro.
#6Surv1valismPosted 3/10/2013 11:51:38 AM
I still think the only people who are angry about no DBNO out. Are those **** that stole my kills every time i got a down in 3....so im fine with it.
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/10/2013 11:52:36 AM
who the hell cares about what beats what in sales? I'm just ready for some third person shootin'
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#8BeastLeeAdamsPosted 3/10/2013 11:57:03 AM
Uhhhh all of my friends that play gears (around 6) and me and my girlfriend are not buying it and we bought gears 3 day 1. DBNO is essential to the series and the game that sounded cool at first, just got worse and worse. I will probably pick it up during July after a price drop and when it is the summer drought.

Also it's only been a year and a half since the last gears, this implies milking, especially since a different developer is making it.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
#9BlackReignMCWPosted 3/10/2013 12:06:12 PM
Samman123 posted...
...TRUST YO GUTS homie!! Hate all you want, this game is gonna easily outsell any other recently released games...hatas gon' hate.

Preorder stats say differently.
---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#10Dark World RulerPosted 3/10/2013 12:11:51 PM
I own all three Gears of War games and really like the series but I'll get Gears of War: Judgement when it hits the bargain bin, I really have no interest in it.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar