This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where is the cat with the bow tie gamerpic?

#1DougEInstructorPosted 3/10/2013 9:27:23 PM
I had this as my gamerpic for years but decided to change it today. Rocked a new one for a few hours but decided I wanted my cute kitty with a bow tie back. Now I can't find it. It used to be one of the free gamerpics that you can choose from now its no longer there. I checked my hard drive and its not there either. Anyone know why it just disappeared and how I can get my kitty back!?
#2CaIiber345Posted 3/10/2013 9:30:31 PM(edited)
Might be Texas Hold'em... I think you get it when you download the game.
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#3DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:33:31 PM
Wait so now I have to pay for something I've had free for 5 years?
#4CaIiber345Posted 3/10/2013 9:36:03 PM
Try the Marketplace? See which Texas Holdem game you downloaded/owned before. See if you can download it again.
---
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#5SheepinatorPosted 3/10/2013 9:39:52 PM
This site lets you search for gamerpic by text tag. It is Texas Hold Em. It's probably in your download history, should be easy to figure out when by checking the Achievements to see when you first played it.

http://gamer-pics.com/tag/animal-cat/
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6lostnumberwarPosted 3/10/2013 9:39:55 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
Wait so now I have to pay for something I've had free for 5 years?

The trial version.
No buying required.
---
The preceding message has been brought to you by Spite.
#7glassghost0Posted 3/10/2013 9:41:44 PM(edited)
You don't have to pay for it, I have that pic, pretty sure you can unlock it from the demo

and you're probably just overlooking it in your pics
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#8SheepinatorPosted 3/10/2013 9:44:19 PM
The pic you currently use is at the top left of the screen where you change it. I assume that's in the 360 cache. I'm guessing you once saw two copies of that pic and figured one was a duplicate and deleted it. Then when you change your pic it over-writes the pic in the cache.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#9DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 9:54:22 PM(edited)
CaIiber345 posted...
Try the Marketplace? See which Texas Holdem game you downloaded/owned before. See if you can download it again.

I've never owned or downloaded texas holdem. The gamerpic was always there as soon as I got my xbox. It was one of the free gamerpics that you can choose from when you make an account.

Sheepinator posted...
The pic you currently use is at the top left of the screen where you change it. I assume that's in the 360 cache. I'm guessing you once saw two copies of that pic and figured one was a duplicate and deleted it. Then when you change your pic it over-writes the pic in the cache.

That never happened.

glassghost0 posted...
You don't have to pay for it, I have that pic, pretty sure you can unlock it from the demo

and you're probably just overlooking it in your pics

Tried this and it worked BUT I had to play the demo twice because the first time it unlocked some stupid dog gamerpic (I almost had a nervous breakdown when I saw it wasn't the cat). I had to dashboard and load it up again to get my kitty. And no I did not overlook it I was checking like a madman.

I can't believe I had to go through this. I'm just glad its finally over and I can be with my cat again. Thanks for your support guys.
#10TheMuffinPosted 3/11/2013 3:13:12 AM
For the record, bowtie cat was never a standard gamerpic. Ever.
---
LordAizenSama~ Did you know 99% of murderers wear clothes?