This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA + Capcom = Worst companies in video game history

#1Darkest_EvilPosted 3/11/2013 9:07:07 AM
We have to pay for online passes, we have to pay for content already on the disk..
It needs to stop!
follow namco's footsteps with tekken tag 2.
Free online play, free update with dlc characters and give us dlc from previous tekken games so we can customize each level with a unique soundtrack. Also its great they provided all the endings for each game as dlc.
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#2darkharePosted 3/11/2013 9:08:24 AM
same crap, different user name.
---
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.
#3secondhand1Posted 3/11/2013 9:09:28 AM
Please make more topics about this. The boards aren't flooded by enough juvenile idiocy.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#4oasisbeyondPosted 3/11/2013 9:10:04 AM
I hated EA last gen... But this gen, I enjoy a lot of their Published games.
Capcom was great last gen cuz they published a lot of good games, but this gen they suck hard.
#5Surv1valismPosted 3/11/2013 9:11:26 AM
Not that this isn't 100% fail troll from the start...But you don't actually pay for an online pass unless you buy used...
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#6SheepinatorPosted 3/11/2013 9:11:49 AM
Darkest_Evil posted...
We have to pay for online passes, we have to pay for content already on the disk.

You must be doing something wrong. I've never done this.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#7Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 9:14:00 AM
Sheepinator posted...
Darkest_Evil posted...
We have to pay for online passes, we have to pay for content already on the disk.

Find a way to read the content on the marvel vs capcom 3 or street fighter x tekken.

Youll see the characters are already on there but you have to pay to unlock them..

Also if you bought a game used then you need an online pass to play for their horrid servers which are full of lag
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#8dj___rollPosted 3/11/2013 9:37:16 AM
Quote:Sheepinator posted...
Darkest_Evil posted...

Find a way to read the content on the marvel vs capcom 3 or street fighter x tekken.

Youll see the characters are already on there but you have to pay to unlock them..

Also if you bought a game used then you need an online pass to play for their horrid servers which are full of lag

@Darkest_Evil

Just because the DLC is available doesn't mean I have to buy it. I buy my games knowing full well what is available to me for the purchase price.

Also, don't buy used. Or buy used from Gamefly and still get the free online pass. That's your fault. And, 99% of games are peer to peer. There is no magic server that hosts your games. Your connection is based off whatever other player has host.

So misinformed. So bad if an argument.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9SheepinatorPosted 3/11/2013 9:43:44 AM
Darkest_Evil posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Darkest_Evil posted...

I don't understand this "have to pay" thing. Is there someone in your mom's house with a gun to your head? And I don't buy used games.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#10xcmon3yx2Posted 3/11/2013 9:43:51 AM
EA yes, but capcom makes some of the best games around, besides (re6)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides