This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Gears or halo 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Gears or halo 4?

User Info: GhostOfHighwind

GhostOfHighwind
3 years ago#1
Topic. Thanks
Add me on XBL,PSN,Nintendo Network: GhostOfHighwind

User Info: Dev445

Dev445
3 years ago#2
Just get both
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

User Info: Travarkoth

Travarkoth
3 years ago#3
I'm not sure if it's still going on right now, but you can get Halo 4 for $40.

But if you REALLY want to choose... I'd say Halo 4, just cause I'm a Halo fan. It's a lot of fun.

Edit: Forget what I said regarding 'new' Gears, I thought you meant Gears 3. My bad. :)
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan

User Info: Marvel_Man

Marvel_Man
3 years ago#4
Gears Judgement and Halo 4 are terrible games. Just get Halo Reach or GoW3, or even Black Ops II.
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#5
Marvel Man posted...
Gears Judgement and Halo 4 are terrible games. Just get Halo Reach or GoW3, or even Black Ops II.

And you think BO2 is good? Hahaha!!!
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#6
Marvel Man posted...

This post is full of garbage.

Halo 4 is great, get that for now. Get Gears a little later.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: Marvel_Man

Marvel_Man
3 years ago#7
I never said anything about Black Ops II being good, but it's certainly a much better game than GowJ an Halo 4.
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#8
Marvel Man posted...
I never said anything about Black Ops II being good, but it's certainly a much better game than GowJ an Halo 4.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/12/04/halo-4-vs-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-the-results-ign-versus
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson

User Info: karvinyereizowt

karvinyereizowt
3 years ago#9
I love it when people say that "this game is better than that game" when one of the games in question hasn't been released yet. Go figure...
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#10
Gears Judgement has ruined the series, and this will be reflected by the amount of ppl playing when the game comes out. Halo4 is a solid game, the community is very active and will be for a long time to come.
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. New Gears or halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived