This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X360 POLL are you getting Darkstalkers Resurrection ?? The ultimate fighter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. X360 POLL are you getting Darkstalkers Resurrection ?? The ultimate fighter

User Info: shinobisBACK

shinobisBACK
3 years ago#21
where's the option for yes im buying it but no its not the greatest fighting franchise...?

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
3 years ago#22
It's just a poll description. they can mean just as much as a simple yes or maybe.

User Info: Lords0fWar

Lords0fWar
3 years ago#23
xenosaga123 posted...
It's just a poll description. they can mean just as much as a simple yes or maybe.

but i dont wantto try it. . .this game looks bad

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#24
this game and i have some history in the arcades, so i'll most likely be buying it but only if it plays like the one did in the arcade.. all of you will wish i didnt buy it when you play against me though.
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 years ago#25
Dragon Nexus posted...
No, I'll wait for the inevitable Darkstalkers Resurrection: Monster Version that come with balance tweaks, new features and characters and new DLC that couldn't possibly be patched into the original.

R72CF-VFB3J-PT3KV-B4P7X-DRFKM

lol Capcom would sooner make a Darkstalkers 4. And do you know how long it's been since a Darkstalkers collection came to console? And Arcade ports at that (well at least I heard they are the arcade perfect versions, not the console ports that had missing frames and censorship).

What was the last time a major Capcom retail release wasn't given a "super" version within 18 months of its release?
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: kingwutugu

kingwutugu
3 years ago#26
i was hoping it was gonna get hded but it didn't so no
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. X360 POLL are you getting Darkstalkers Resurrection ?? The ultimate fighter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived