This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X360 POLL are you getting Darkstalkers Resurrection ?? The ultimate fighter

#21shinobisBACKPosted 3/12/2013 12:26:15 PM
where's the option for yes im buying it but no its not the greatest fighting franchise...?
#22xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 12:30:20 PM
It's just a poll description. they can mean just as much as a simple yes or maybe.
#23Lords0fWarPosted 3/12/2013 12:34:44 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
It's just a poll description. they can mean just as much as a simple yes or maybe.

but i dont wantto try it. . .this game looks bad
#24darkharePosted 3/12/2013 12:56:50 PM
this game and i have some history in the arcades, so i'll most likely be buying it but only if it plays like the one did in the arcade.. all of you will wish i didnt buy it when you play against me though.
---
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.
#25Dragon NexusPosted 3/12/2013 1:52:56 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
No, I'll wait for the inevitable Darkstalkers Resurrection: Monster Version that come with balance tweaks, new features and characters and new DLC that couldn't possibly be patched into the original.

R72CF-VFB3J-PT3KV-B4P7X-DRFKM

lol Capcom would sooner make a Darkstalkers 4. And do you know how long it's been since a Darkstalkers collection came to console? And Arcade ports at that (well at least I heard they are the arcade perfect versions, not the console ports that had missing frames and censorship).

What was the last time a major Capcom retail release wasn't given a "super" version within 18 months of its release?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#26kingwutuguPosted 3/12/2013 3:37:16 PM
i was hoping it was gonna get hded but it didn't so no
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win