This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider Angry Review

#1Zerol09Posted 3/12/2013 7:26:46 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3d3LunXDkw&list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&index=2
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/12/2013 7:27:58 AM
That face....

I hate everything about him.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#3Banana_ManaPosted 3/12/2013 7:28:26 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
That face....

I hate everything about him.

So much this.

That dude sucks.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#4lightpeakPosted 3/12/2013 7:31:43 AM
*Imagine AJ as Lara......................

Ugh.......please someone just kill the guy because I think I just got sick for a week just listening to that review.
#5pothocketPosted 3/12/2013 7:33:53 AM
Protip: Videos are an awful format to use for reviewing a video game.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#6656stoogePosted 3/12/2013 7:36:03 AM
I hate moronic reviewers that swear every ten seconds and try to use big words to sound more intelligent, but don't quiet manage to pull it off.
That said, I like Joe. He seems sincere, he clearly likes his games, and he has a bit of fun while at the same time delivering reviews that go into far more detail than the likes of other popular review channels.

Sure his vids are getting a bit long now, but he really does point out a lot of important mechanics, bugs or glitches that most other reviewers gloss over. And better yet he normally shows you examples of these using his own gameplay footage.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 3/12/2013 7:49:19 AM
I have had that video bookmarked since morning. Will watch it tomorrow or whenever I finish Tomb Raider. I just like the man's reviews even if he often overrates games.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#8shawnmckPosted 3/12/2013 7:56:52 AM
While I like watching Angy Joe's Reviews, I often disagree with some of his points, as he tends to make a real big deal out of small & petty issues...and sometimes I think he misses some key points, or he might gloss over them...although he is more spot on than he is off. But I gotta say that I agree with him 100% this time with his Tomb Raider Review.

BTW
I like the way he cosplays during all of his Reviews.
That tends to make me laugh.
#9BlueJester007Posted 3/12/2013 7:58:18 AM
Joe is just a dork. I don't hate him, nor do I like him. Some of his videos are good, but a lot of them are ruined by his stupid ass comedy skits. He simply is not funny. He is cringe-worthy at times.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.
#10SierraReiPosted 3/12/2013 8:11:23 AM
I like his reviews. They're full of personal opinion along with objective points on the game, which is a lot more than you can ask from big published reviews nowadays.

The slightly offbeat comedy and skits are a positive addition in my view, although from time to time they just run on way too long.