This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb Raider Angry Review

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Tomb Raider Angry Review
3 years ago#1
3 years ago#2
That face....

I hate everything about him.
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
3 years ago#3
SunDevil77 posted...
That face....

I hate everything about him.

So much this.

That dude sucks.
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
3 years ago#4
*Imagine AJ as Lara......................

Ugh.......please someone just kill the guy because I think I just got sick for a week just listening to that review.
3 years ago#5
Protip: Videos are an awful format to use for reviewing a video game.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
3 years ago#6
I hate moronic reviewers that swear every ten seconds and try to use big words to sound more intelligent, but don't quiet manage to pull it off.
That said, I like Joe. He seems sincere, he clearly likes his games, and he has a bit of fun while at the same time delivering reviews that go into far more detail than the likes of other popular review channels.

Sure his vids are getting a bit long now, but he really does point out a lot of important mechanics, bugs or glitches that most other reviewers gloss over. And better yet he normally shows you examples of these using his own gameplay footage.
Meet the new love of my life--
3 years ago#7
I have had that video bookmarked since morning. Will watch it tomorrow or whenever I finish Tomb Raider. I just like the man's reviews even if he often overrates games.
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review |
3 years ago#8
While I like watching Angy Joe's Reviews, I often disagree with some of his points, as he tends to make a real big deal out of small & petty issues...and sometimes I think he misses some key points, or he might gloss over them...although he is more spot on than he is off. But I gotta say that I agree with him 100% this time with his Tomb Raider Review.

I like the way he cosplays during all of his Reviews.
That tends to make me laugh.
3 years ago#9
Joe is just a dork. I don't hate him, nor do I like him. Some of his videos are good, but a lot of them are ruined by his stupid ass comedy skits. He simply is not funny. He is cringe-worthy at times.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.
3 years ago#10
I like his reviews. They're full of personal opinion along with objective points on the game, which is a lot more than you can ask from big published reviews nowadays.

The slightly offbeat comedy and skits are a positive addition in my view, although from time to time they just run on way too long.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Tomb Raider Angry Review

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived