This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Binary Domain: Possible the most overrated underrated game this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Binary Domain: Possible the most overrated underrated game this gen?
3 years ago#11
Killah Priest posted...
I'm basing my shock in the 10's of others on the first point as much, if not more, than the second point. I thought overall that game needed a LOT of improvement.

you mocked others for having a different opinion, I was just saying how a 10/10 to a lot of people does not mean without any faults. I also am one of those that gave it a 10/10.

I’m STILL shocked to find you would give it a 10/10. I’m not mocking the opinion of anyone who felt that the game deserved that score, only that the game seemed to have enough objective flaws that it wouldn’t typically fall into a 10/10 range for a lot of people. That’s my take; if it was 10/10 for anyone, then good for them.

People gave it 10/10 user scores just for the fact it was an above average game & was completely being overlooked by most big name sites & thus would get no chance to sell good.
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
3 years ago#12
Game is great.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
3 years ago#13
Deadly Premonition is a better candidate, the gameplay in Binary Domain is very competent for an absolute cover shooters and the bosses are some of the best I've seen,
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
3 years ago#14
Killah Priest posted...
10/10 = super fun, couldn't have had more fun.

10/10 =/= without any faults.

You're completely insane, when someone gives a game a perfect 10, they DO mean the game doesn't have any faults.

So if the game DOES have faults then it does NOT deserve a perfect score.

Do you get it yet?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#15
You're completely insane, when someone gives a game a perfect 10, they DO mean the game doesn't have any faults.

You're BlueStig, so I feel like I shouldn't respond to this seriously, but...

Goddamn that's dumb.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retroulette™.
3 years ago#16
when someone gives a game a perfect 10, they DO mean the game doesn't have any faults.

"Hi, I've never heard of a review scale, please disregard the stuff I say."
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/p/headcase.html
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx259/headwoundss/129167586636177506-1.gif
3 years ago#17
TheBlueStig posted...
Killah Priest posted...
10/10 = super fun, couldn't have had more fun.

10/10 =/= without any faults.

So if the game DOES have faults then it does NOT deserve a perfect score.

Do you get it yet?

No, he was right. If that were the case for a 10/10, the score would have never been achieved, as there is literally no such thing as a game without any faults. What a 10/10 is generally regarded as, is a game whose faults are so few, or so minor in comparison to the enjoyment of the game, that the entertainment value you receive from the game is "perfect."
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
3 years ago#18
Killah Priest posted...
I'm not a professional reviewer so I don't need to be responsible with my scoring, I can just base them on pure personal fun.

This
"The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it." William Gibson
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Binary Domain: Possible the most overrated underrated game this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived