This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just noticed something about the xbox live rewards...

#1cdp1705Posted 3/12/2013 10:40:34 PM
every month you get 20 points for completing a survey, and you also get 20 points for your birthday (everyone already knows this). but the month you get the 20 points for your birthday (february in my case) you dont get 20 points for the survey. so instead of getting a extra 20 points, they just renamed the points in your birthday month. sorry if this is old, but i just found this out.
#2glassghost0Posted 3/12/2013 10:41:48 PM
don't know for sure but doubt that's the case
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#3cdp1705(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:51:45 PM
i just checked my pending points. i have surveys pending for january and march, and my "birthday gift" pending for february. and i know i did the survey, i havent missed a month since it started. so if thats not the case, then for some other reason im not getting my points for the february survey.
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 3/12/2013 10:52:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5glassghost0Posted 3/12/2013 10:57:40 PM
well idk, won't be able to confirm till next month

Does it actually wait until your birthday or just the month of your birthday
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#6randomweirdoPosted 3/12/2013 10:59:57 PM
glassghost0 posted...
don't know for sure but doubt that's the case

It isn't. My birthday was in November, I got 20 points for doing a survey in November as well. TC just forgot to do the survey that month.
#7Gillian SeedPosted 3/12/2013 11:01:15 PM
It's not the case. In my Points Awarded I can see I got points for the survey, my birthday, and MyAchievements.

>> "....then for some other reason im not getting my points for the february survey."

Yup. Near the bottom of the Rewards FAQ there are links to their forums and twitter. You could tell them something seems to be wrong with your points that month.
#8cdp1705(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 11:20:29 PM
Gillian Seed posted...
It's not the case. In my Points Awarded I can see I got points for the survey, my birthday, and MyAchievements.

>> "....then for some other reason im not getting my points for the february survey."

Yup. Near the bottom of the Rewards FAQ there are links to their forums and twitter. You could tell them something seems to be wrong with your points that month.

well, i guess i was wrong. i will contact them cause im %100 sure i did the survey (i always do the survey at the beginning of the month and i always check near the end of the month to make sure i didnt forget lol). thank you