This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When did "Bill Gates" ever become the master of "Gaming"

#1ronman123Posted 3/13/2013 5:42:49 AM
I don't recall Bill Gates (Owner: Microsoft) to ever be the supreme head master of all gaming consoles.

Kinda strange why would anyone support him if he just jumped on the scene claiming to be the world God of gaming even though historical fact is proving him to be false prophet.

He pays big money to advertisement ads to say he is the supreme being of all gaming consoles, his 720 xbox beating out all the new other consoles release paid advertisement statements, without full reviews... all op and eds.

He has lotsa money yes we know, but truly is he the real master of Game Consoles and orginator?

Because something tells me after reading all these paid ads on how great Microsoft is, the web cam hack flaw within the microsoft thing is kinda concerning, but according to Gates, the government will protect you when "they automatically" access your web cam?

Of course all you have to do is pay Microsoft to keep your privacy....

I think they (microsoft) seem to already make way too much and treat their workers like krud while the other game consoles are already dying via tsunami earthquake and nuke stuff.
#2656stoogePosted 3/13/2013 5:44:31 AM
*flicks yo-yo down*

*flicks yo-yo up*

*flicks yo-yo at TC*
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#3SunDevil77Posted 3/13/2013 5:46:20 AM
The Hobbit comes out on Tuesday. I'm pumped.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#4DolobillPosted 3/13/2013 5:47:16 AM
Well this topic is a load of nothing. When has Bill Gates ever been involved in the Xbox brand? Maybe he showed his face during the first-ever original xbox announcement, but he's had nothing to do with Xbox at all. He doesn't even run Microsoft anymore.
#5pothocketPosted 3/13/2013 5:48:08 AM
TLDR: The only reason Bill is the king of gaming is because other companies are being held back by natural disasters.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#6deathrow93Posted 3/13/2013 5:49:05 AM
IIRC, Bill Gates is no longer even with Microsoft in a huge sense. Right? I mean I guess he still has affiliation as a non-exec but he isn't working much with the company any longer.
#7_SCOTSLADPosted 3/13/2013 6:15:23 AM
Gamfaqs I mean blogfaqs at it finest, people spouting random crap that pops into there heads.

Try some research next time find out what Bill Gates really does.

Sure Microsoft does have intrusive policies but what can you do ?

I know don't purchase their products.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#8Super CreaturesPosted 3/13/2013 6:56:06 AM
ronman123 posted...
I don't recall Bill Gates (Owner: Microsoft)

He WAS CEO, no single individual owns MS, and hasn't since they first offered publicly traded stock.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9Banana_ManaPosted 3/13/2013 7:02:19 AM
Super Creatures posted...
ronman123 posted...
I don't recall Bill Gates (Owner: Microsoft)

He WAS CEO, no single individual owns MS, and hasn't since they first offered publicly traded stock.

I own MS. Check your damn facts before you post.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#10DoukouPosted 3/13/2013 7:22:15 AM
I'm the master of gaming.
---
Don't read this sig.