This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If PS3 and PS4 gets Diablo III, then Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 should get SimCity...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If PS3 and PS4 gets Diablo III, then Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 should get SimCity...
2 years ago#1
You guys okay with that?
2 years ago#2
Hell yeah!!
---
Itchy Tasty!
2 years ago#3
Is that how game distribution works?
---
I'm not a fan of old women that are scared of their pot going cold but I still loved Deadly Premonition - HeLeeham
2 years ago#4
That would be nice
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
2 years ago#5
<parameter: string>
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
2 years ago#6
No thanks, PS3/4 can have Diablo 3 for all I care but MS needs to have Star Wars: The Old Republic for Xbox 360 and Next Xbox which should be fair since Sony is getting Diablo 3. Bioware/EA said that they were considering bringing
The Old Republic to consoles anyway so this would be a good Start for MS get those exclusive deals on games.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
2 years ago#7
Xbox 360 and the next console are most likely getting Diablo 3 as well.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#8
Well there was news about ms getting/signing an exclusive deal with ea. Hopefully its for something very good, we'll have to wait and see.
2 years ago#9
The MS/EA deal is probably just DLC. I doubt EA would make games exclusive to the next Xbox..... but you never know.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
2 years ago#10
What does one platform getting a game have to do with another platform getting a different, completely unrelated game made by an entirely different company?
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. If PS3 and PS4 gets Diablo III, then Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 should get SimCity...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived