This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If PS3 and PS4 gets Diablo III, then Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 should get SimCity...

#21darkharePosted 3/15/2013 9:46:53 AM
Solnot posted...
If PS3 and PS4 gets Diablo III, then Xbox 360 and Xbox 720 should get SimCity...

You guys okay with that?

in your screwed up little head, im curious how this makes sense to you

---
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.
#22SixStringHeroPosted 3/15/2013 10:34:53 AM
Sony said they wouldn't BLOCK used games, they didn't however say whether there would be Activation fees for used games. In fact, when the Sony rep was pressed for an answer they replied "It's a developer decision."

That doesn't bode too well for used games for either console next gen.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#23coldblooded88Posted 3/15/2013 10:40:09 AM
squidney2k1 posted...
EA needs to seriously fix and adjust SimCity before they ever think about porting it.

This. Connectivity issues aside, this game just isn't very good. They've altered and removed some features that made the previous games great.
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
#24DakhanavarXPosted 3/15/2013 6:25:20 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Xbox 360 and the next console are most likely getting Diablo 3 as well.

This. It was all but indirectly confirmed after the PS4 announcement when Geoff Keighley interviewed them. His question was something along the lines of, "So can we expect Diablo 3 on other consoles as well?" and their response (After a lengthy pause) was like, "Er...well this is Sony's day, we're here talking about them."
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#25kingwutuguPosted 3/15/2013 8:20:38 PM
how about we get a new Baldurs gate instead?
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win