This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Max Payne Games on Demand Glitch?

#11XxTwisted26xX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 8:20:53 PM
Yeah, I cleared the cache, redownloaded the game and tried playing without the mandatory packs (still had the black lines), redownloaded the mandatory packs, deleted my old save (I was playing a Disc Game save on the Games on Demand version). I'm about to redownload everything on a USB key lol.
#12Rome218Posted 3/18/2013 8:29:23 PM
Hmm. That would make me mad. I also use my disc save. I wonder if your save somehow became corrupted?

On Dead Space 3 I constantly had my game freeze after investing 60 hours on it. I was Googling and saw others with the same problem. I cleaeed my cache and created a new game, now it works fine. I wish it never came to that.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#13Rome218Posted 3/18/2013 8:34:01 PM
If you ever get into the online and see a crew named Bond by Honor, that is us. I do not know why the crew leader made a dumb name for our crew, but its too late now. :P I'm not sure how people bond by honor. Either take out the word bond and put in bound, or replace the word honor with fishing.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES