This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funniest thing ever to happen while on a voice chat to someone?

#1PokenubPosted 3/14/2013 12:35:47 AM
Random topic is random.

Anyway, for me it would have to be playing THPS HD, and a guy I was playing with was playing with his sister, and she started squealing when she heard my accent. I had to go out side for air because I was laughing that hard.

So who else has had a funny experience when in voice chat or a party?
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#2OverburdenedPosted 3/14/2013 1:01:53 AM
One time I was in voice chat and on here at the the same time, I was reading a topic like this funnily enough, hilarious.

But honestly nothing, I don't have a mic, so don't talk to anyone, hearing people talking I'd probably have to say all the kiddies you hear swearing and complaining on fps's.
---
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#3GGearXPosted 3/14/2013 1:10:01 AM
Some chick hit on me in gears of war 2. We talked for a bit. Saw her face. Look good. So we. Go out. And then. She wanted to. Have some. Fun. Little did I know......

It was a trap...

True story. Still haunts me.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy *blushes *.......
#4StarskiRPosted 3/14/2013 1:25:50 AM
Playing Uno with randoms. No one was leaving the lobby, and we all ended up playing together for several hours together. At one point, one of the guys had to go AFK, and asked us if he should leave the game, or just let the game play for him(there is a timer, and if it runs out then the computer plays for you). We didn't want to lose our awesome lobby, and chance having someone less enjoyable join. We all agreed that he shouldn't leave the game, and that we would all be willing to put up with the wait of the computer constantly playing for him.

The computer won several games for him. And we were not trying to throw the game either. We were having a good laugh over the idea that he was getting wins while not even being around. When he got back everyone had a great laugh, once he found out what had happened.
---
XBL GT: CoryStarkiller