This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox needs a PS Plus

#1chargr67Posted 3/14/2013 12:38:49 PM
im starting to wonder what exactly were paying for with xbox live now? why do we need to pay for live to watch netflix? obviously xbox lives game servers are still better but i feel like we are paying for nothing. I laughed at ps plus when it started but after watching this video they really put it into prospective. I mean Im gonna keep using live because I have to but i hope ms makes live free next gen. or offers something like plus.

http://youtu.be/Xu2e-Vgz-ZE
#2KneesockPosted 3/14/2013 12:39:41 PM
Hello again old friend...
#3darkharePosted 3/14/2013 12:39:52 PM
you keep saying "we" but i doubt you even have gold.
---
as long as the game divides out to be around $1 or less an hour, the amount i spent on buying it is irrelevent.
#4Killah PriestPosted 3/14/2013 12:40:30 PM
I'd love a PS+ on xbox 360 but I'd probably already own the games anyways.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5Lords0fWarPosted 3/14/2013 12:43:32 PM
why does it matter 2 you if i pay for live?
you just want a reaction out of me
and i will not give u one.
#6googlerPosted 3/14/2013 12:48:31 PM
I agree. Live isn't giving as much as it used to early on and has barely evolved for the better, especially when the other guys are starting to catch up. Frankly, I'd choose free games over party chat
#7WinternovaPosted 3/14/2013 12:49:31 PM
chargr67 posted...
im starting to wonder what exactly were paying for with xbox live now? why do we need to pay for live to watch netflix? obviously xbox lives game servers are still better but i feel like we are paying for nothing. I laughed at ps plus when it started but after watching this video they really put it into prospective. I mean Im gonna keep using live because I have to but i hope ms makes live free next gen. or offers something like plus.

http://youtu.be/Xu2e-Vgz-ZE

SSDD. It amazes me how these idiots think that what they're posting is something new that hasn't been repeated ad nauseum on this site since the dawn of time.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#8chargr67(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:49:53 PM
ok let me rephrase then, "I'm" considering canceling gold for a bit because I just dont play as much as I used to. Its like if I rented a movie and then left it on my table for a month, its a waste of money. but seriously what am I getting with gold that i cant get anywhere else for free?thats my problem.
#9chargr67(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:50:41 PM
Kneesock posted...
Hello again old friend...

are you trying to be clever or should i know who you are?
#10SunDevil77Posted 3/14/2013 12:51:55 PM
chargr67 posted...
ok let me rephrase then, "I'm" considering canceling gold

Please do. This is one topic too many from you.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson