This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

JP4 to release in 2014, and with it, the Rise of Dinosaur Video Games begins!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. JP4 to release in 2014, and with it, the Rise of Dinosaur Video Games begins!
2 years ago#1
Now that the movie has a release date we can plan for the dino craze to replace the zombie craze. I'm pretty excited.
---
I love video games : )
2 years ago#2
I'm not..

Boo.
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
2 years ago#3
Turok is coming back and he is all out of bubblegum. His mission? F*** UP SOME DINOSAURS!!... *explosion*
2 years ago#4
HughJorgenn posted...
Turok is coming back and he is all out of bubblegum. His mission? F*** UP SOME DINOSAURS!!... *explosion*

MICHAEL BAYSPLOSION!
---
2 years ago#5
ZDT_Leader posted...
HughJorgenn posted...

MICHAEL BAYSPLOSION!

HIGH FIVE!!!!
2 years ago#6
HughJorgenn posted...
ZDT_Leader posted...
HughJorgenn posted...

MICHAEL BAYSPLOSION!

HIGH FIVE!!!!

Yeah!

WE ROCK!!
---
2 years ago#7
A GOOD Dino Crisis reboot?

Count me in.
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
2 years ago#8
rdking96 posted...
A GOOD Dino Crisis reboot?

Count me in.

Oh hell yes! I've been wanting a dino crisis reboot ever since re4 came out... think of the possibilities...
---
"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a gamer, just like you."
2 years ago#9
I never played any of the Dino Crisis games. It does not matter because any good dinosaur shooter would be welcome. I would play an action rpg like that if it was well done.
2 years ago#10
I've been wanting some dinosaur games for a long time, but I'm negative excited for a JP4.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. JP4 to release in 2014, and with it, the Rise of Dinosaur Video Games begins!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived