This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

JP4 to release in 2014, and with it, the Rise of Dinosaur Video Games begins!

#21zerooo0Posted 3/15/2013 7:38:48 AM
I've always wondered why did the Dinosaur love die down? I mean theirs been lately nothing relevant to Dinosaurs in the gaming world, movie world, or even the TV world. I don't understand, when I was younger all I heard about was the Dinosaurs.

That said
Give me a game with Dinosaurs, & a more fleshed out Dayz then I would be perfectly happy.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#22pothocketPosted 3/15/2013 7:46:35 AM(edited)
If the question is "can this hut withstand a charging dino", the answer is always "No. No it cannot."

How about a Land of the Lost game? It can have coop gameplay where on player poses in front of a charging dino while the other takes pictures.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#23SunDevil77Posted 3/15/2013 7:42:01 AM
Quote:I've always wondered why did the Dinosaur love die down? I mean theirs been lately nothing relevant to Dinosaurs in the gaming world, movie world, or even the TV world. I don't understand, when I was younger all I heard about was the Dinosaurs.

That said
Give me a game with Dinosaurs, & a more fleshed out Dayz then I would be perfectly happy.

@zerooo0
Fads, man.
We're stuck in the Vampire/werewolf/zombie fad at the moment. We have had robots/androids and Dinos in the past.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#24mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:45:01 AM
zerooo0 posted...
I've always wondered why did the Dinosaur love die down? I mean theirs been lately nothing relevant to Dinosaurs in the gaming world, movie world, or even the TV world. I don't understand, when I was younger all I heard about was the Dinosaurs.

That said

Just wait til next year, dinosaurs are coming back, big time. And by the time 2015 starts winding down, everyone will be complaining about there being too many dinosaur games. It will reach a thrilling climax when Master Chief travels back in time to defeat the kind T Rex. Then, and only then, will the dinosaur craze end.
---
I love video games : )
#25mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:47:12 AM
pothocket posted...
If the question is "can this hut withstand a charging dino", the answer is always "No. No it cannot.

It can if you build your hut/fortress from diplodocus bones.
---
I love video games : )
#26SierraReiPosted 3/15/2013 8:05:10 AM
Yes, we'll get a sequel...

...to that Jurassic Park strategy game.
#27SunDevil77Posted 3/15/2013 8:08:03 AM
^ are you speaking of JP: Chaos Island?

Such an underrated gem.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#28rdking96Posted 3/17/2013 6:49:44 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
^ are you speaking of JP: Chaos Island?

Such an underrated gem.

Or perhaps he's referring to JP: Operation Genesis which is also an underrated gem. Frickin' love that game. Actually...I might go buy it on ebay right now!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#29MonoculusPosted 3/17/2013 10:08:45 AM
The rise (and fall) of dinosaur games occurred in the PSX-N64 era. Sorry, TC, you're just too young.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL
#30Auron772Posted 3/17/2013 10:28:32 AM
I want a Far Cry x Jurassic Park game. My boner would never vanish!
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren