This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DLC purchased, but not purchased...?

#1minjonator1234Posted 3/14/2013 9:47:06 PM
So, a long time ago, I bought an Oblivion add-on (The Wizard's Tower, if anyone cares). Now, when I go to the DLC page for Oblivion, it says I haven't purchased the DLC, but it still shows a more recent add-on I purchased (Yes, all the purchases were made on the same account), but the data for all the add-ons I puchased are still on my xbox. Is that a normal thing, or should I be contacting online support?
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/oblivionitus
Official Ivysaur of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#2crynryanPosted 3/14/2013 9:53:14 PM
Go to your Download History.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#3beautifuldreamsPosted 3/14/2013 11:07:08 PM
i've had that happen to me before on the marketplace, both through my pc, and through the xbox (for both games and dlc)
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#4Super CreaturesPosted 3/14/2013 11:41:27 PM
Hell, I bought the GoD version of Oblivion back in June or July (when it was $10 as part of a 1-day deal), and even that shows as not being purchased (but is in my download history), even though I'm sure it did for a few months.

The only other content I have that shows up like that are R-Type Dimensions (got a code for it from the Raptr giveaway they had around May with it and The Maw), and Ms. Splosion Man (purchased through the Sales and Specials+ app when it was one of the offers at 50% off).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.