This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, are you getting Bioshock Infinite?

#71ThugETHPosted 3/17/2013 6:03:07 AM
I will buy it when it drops in price. I'm too behind with 360 games atm.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#72Halochief6Posted 3/17/2013 6:39:57 AM
Fishbulb posted...
Definitely, but not at launch.

This. I'll still be playing Gears: Judgement. Assuming of course that it doesn't suck.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#73BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 3/17/2013 6:48:56 PM
later
#74RussiaOnePosted 3/17/2013 10:05:35 PM
Hell to the yes.
---
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T
#75RussiaOnePosted 3/17/2013 10:06:59 PM
mrplasmacutter posted...
People need to stop bashing Bioshock 2.

While it definitely was inferior to Bioshock in many ways, it had much improved gameplay and better story than most games out there.

Bioshock 2 is still a very very much above average AAA title.

This. I actually liked it more than the original, because I didn't experience the heavy lag that made the original game unplayable. Before the patch, that is. Jesus, that pissed me off.
---
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T
#76mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:38:05 AM
RussiaOne posted...
mrplasmacutter posted...
People need to stop bashing Bioshock 2.

While it definitely was inferior to Bioshock in many ways, it had much improved gameplay and better story than most games out there.

Bioshock 2 is still a very very much above average AAA title.

This. I actually liked it more than the original, because I didn't experience the heavy lag that made the original game unplayable. Before the patch, that is. Jesus, that pissed me off.

BS1 had lag? I've player through maybe 4 times and the only slowdown I ever encountered was if I had multiple hacked security boys/turrets with multiple enemies on screen. Even then, it was rare.
---
I love video games : )