This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good mutiplayer rpg?

#11EvilCactusPosted 3/16/2013 12:37:00 AM
Dark Souls isn't meant to be played with friends. Get Borderlands 2.
---
sig here
#12JukainPosted 3/16/2013 2:18:38 AM
Obviously Dark Souls.

Barring that, Tales of Vesperia.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#13HyruleHearts95(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:02:37 AM
I already have Dark Souls lol but I mean a game where you can play it all together the whole time.. You can't really do that in Dark Souls. Besides it would be too frustrating for my friends lol
#14HyruleHearts95(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 4:06:41 AM
I already have Dark Souls and you can't really play the whole game together with a friend... I'm looking for a game where you can do that and also it would be too frustrating for my friends :P
#15LuckNotDoWithItPosted 3/16/2013 4:06:57 AM
Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata.
#16Delta ZeroPosted 3/16/2013 5:11:14 AM
HyruleHearts95 posted...
Is Sacred 2 online? If it is, is there a separate story to it or can you play co-op on the main story like in Borderlands?

Same story and world. The story depends on class and alignment (player who creates the session defines the story). Small changes but maybe you are into that. Where Sacred shines is in the gigantic world it offers and the amount of loot and customization. I think the co-op is 4 players, and it allows to do 2 players in the same console although the camera becomes crap since it doesn't split screen. It is easy to jump into. It also has a non-story mode where you have access to the world without worrying about the main story. It includes the sidequests and everything else so i have never used it. There is probably a good reason for it but I never found out what it was.

Another good point for Sacred 2 is the difficulty. You can keep increasing the difficulty (think diablo) and making your character godly with even stronger loot and skills. It is a good time waster if you are into this kind of game although it might become repetitive from time to time.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/xXDelta%20ZeroXx/tempo/card.png