This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ok, so I just started playing Sleeping Dogs...

#21Rome218Posted 3/16/2013 5:59:26 PM(edited)
I remember preordering it. As with most games, it already had trolls for no reason. People were saying that the world was going to be empty and dead without and basis. People were saying it's just another GTA rip off, yada yada.

Sleeping Dogs is a great addition to the free roam genre. It filled the void that was left when I was not happy with both GTA IV or SR3.

I'm glad someone is finally saying something now. I hope they work on a sequel. Last year had so many great games, that Sleeping Dogs was a sleeper hit. More people should support this game so we can have a sequel. Hopefully a good sequel, with new game +.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#22glassghost0Posted 3/16/2013 6:11:17 PM
I definitely go the Rise to Honor vibe from it. I only got to Redbox it, I beat the game, just didn't get to do everything. It was very fun. A truly great game. Square Enix is on a role here lately.
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#23Vyse_skiesPosted 3/16/2013 6:11:36 PM
I bought it in the sale and am playing it too. It's easily one of the best 360 games I've played, period.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#24Erupt50(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:55:53 PM
Rome218 posted...
Erupt50 posted...
I have no idea how I missed out on this game. It's amazing. The combat might be the best I've ever played in this type of game. It's like arkham city type combat except deeper and more fun(and I always thought the batman games had the best combat). The story and setting is a breath of fresh air as well. Anyone who hasn't played this, I highly recommend giving it a shot.

Because you didn't listen to me. I tried to tell everyone how great the game is. You were one of the people who clearly did not listen to me. Perhaps you didn't see my post, but I remember making one. You probably saw it and said: "Ha, this guy has no idea what he's talking about."

Now look at you. ;(

BTW: Check out the new Tomb Raider. =)

Lol ill pay attention to your posts from now. Btw I had tomb raider on day one and that's also easily in my top 10 as well.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#25Erupt50(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:05:08 PM
Rome218 posted...
I remember preordering it. As with most games, it already had trolls for no reason. People were saying that the world was going to be empty and dead without and basis. People were saying it's just another GTA rip off, yada yada.

Sleeping Dogs is a great addition to the free roam genre. It filled the void that was left when I was not happy with both GTA IV or SR3.

I'm glad someone is finally saying something now. I hope they work on a sequel. Last year had so many great games, that Sleeping Dogs was a sleeper hit. More people should support this game so we can have a sequel. Hopefully a good sequel, with new game +.

I agree completely. Everyone needs to go out and support this game. I'd love them to make a series out of it.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50