This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there, perchance, any more titles such as "Beat Hazard" on the Xbox 360?

#11TheMuffinPosted 3/16/2013 8:18:25 AM
I think you might like Groov in the indie game section.
---
LordAizenSama~ Did you know 99% of murderers wear clothes?
#12MonoculusPosted 3/16/2013 9:16:48 AM
Honestly if you enjoy Beat Hazard you should just play Beat Hazard Ultra on your PC or PS3 (Android or iOS too I guess but I didn't enjoy how well the Android version controlled). I love Beat Hazard but there's just no arguing that the 360 version is vastly inferior, although short of paying a ridiculous sum there wouldn't have been a way to get it as a full Arcade game and it's not really his fault he's limited by the Indie restrictions.

I thought I read something about the Ultra content being backported for the 360 version, but as far as I'm aware that hasn't happened, although I'll admit I haven't touched the 360 version in a while.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 2466-1889-8046
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL
#13TheBlueStigPosted 3/16/2013 11:30:38 AM(edited)
Geist posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Geist posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Not that I could ever find.

The game really needs a sequel or a title update to fix the song loading issues.

It did recently get an update. It added multi player.

Did it fix the music loading issues?

I've got 1500 songs on my 360, the game has to sit and scan through all of them every time the game starts up. Takes Forever.

No, that is still the same. At least it's just that one time during the beginning though. After all, it's not like it takes eons or something.

Last time I loaded the game up it took more than 20 minutes to run a full scan of all my songs.

And how the hell does the multiplayer work if both people don't have the same songs?

---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#14NotJustAHaloFanPosted 3/16/2013 11:29:56 AM
In my opinion Mini Ninjas is a good one, Chrome Hounds is a real good one. Both all exclusive.
#15Silent Sniper IVPosted 3/16/2013 11:53:20 AM
Monoculus posted...
Honestly if you enjoy Beat Hazard you should just play Beat Hazard Ultra on your PC or PS3 (Android or iOS too I guess but I didn't enjoy how well the Android version controlled).

Pretty much this. Ultra adds so much cool stuff, and is usually only $2 or so during steam sales. There aren't any issues with song loading either. The other two "Play your music" games in that price range for PC are Audiosurf (which I enjoy more) and symphony. No clue if they got 360 ports or not.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#16Dagoth_WitPosted 3/16/2013 12:04:10 PM
Groov in the indie section is probably the closest you'll get. Maybe E4 as well.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#17SoincMetalPosted 3/16/2013 12:12:40 PM
I wish they add Beat Hazard ultra, hell make it a whole new game or inde title. Just Give us the latest version.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#18Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 4:38:43 AM
SoincMetal posted...
I wish they add Beat Hazard ultra, hell make it a whole new game or inde title. Just Give us the latest version.

Yea I am confused as well as to why they will not release Ultra, but hey at least we still get updates.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim
#19DirtyPuddingPosted 3/17/2013 5:57:41 AM
I have a Steam code for Beat Hazard Complete on PC if someone wants it. It would be nice to get something in return but whatever...
#20GGearXPosted 3/17/2013 5:59:55 AM
DirtyPudding posted...
I have a Steam code for Beat Hazard Complete on PC if someone wants it. It would be nice to get something in return but whatever...

It's nice to see people give things away for free on this board. Thank you.
Also I don't want the code.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy *blushes *.......