This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give your top 2 reasons for preferring consoles to PC gaming...

#191DarkLink978Posted 3/16/2013 4:07:57 PM
1. It's cheaper
2. consoles have better exclusives imo
#192S1lver_Bull3tPosted 3/16/2013 4:10:23 PM(edited)
Honestly, I know that:
1. Mouse and keyboard are superior for some games
2. PC's can do 1080p and 60fps (really jealous of these 2)
3. games are a lot cheaper
4. the idea that I can build a really good pc and be good for a couple gens makes me drool

BUT i just keep coming back to consoles man. i dont even know WHY, just do. i guess id have to go with:
1. exclusives (i do like uncharted, infamous, and IK red dead redemption is console exlusive)
2. when i have friends over we can just lay on the couch then i boot up the console and toss him a controller. im pretty sure i cant do that with a pc.
---
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."
#193thisnamerulesPosted 3/16/2013 4:35:27 PM
1) No software-driver issues

2) The types of games I play most often don't lend themselves to the PC as well in terms of controls
#194Rome218Posted 3/16/2013 4:38:42 PM
1) My keyboard is so sticky.
2) Getting used to typing with one hand was already difficult enough.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#195Rome218Posted 3/16/2013 4:42:51 PM
I think the more important thing to be curious about is TC. He always does exactly what he's doing here.

He created a thread so he can get into arguments with people. If you see a topic created by Mr. Plasmacutter, you can bet anything he is going to be arguing with people for voicing the opinions he asked for.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#196RedFive3Posted 3/16/2013 4:43:56 PM
Don't let this troll topic get to 500, guys.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#197Rome218Posted 3/16/2013 4:47:52 PM
I don't care if it does. I have been pretty strong about mods on gamefaqs sucking. I've gotten on the site suggestion boards and argued with some bozo named Ravensomething(Lead mod).

I came to tell them they have no way of really going after trolls, and they don't. Trolls run rampant, and if you do report the message, it is ignored. I think mods must go off of how many complaints they get right. It is hard to tell from one post if someone is a troll, as a lot of them are clever in crafting their words.

The thread can be filled with people saying TC is a confirmed troll, and it doesn't matter.

Also Raven, if you see this, remember you had to delete my threads because you couldn't last in a debate with me, p****.
---
#198faris_ruhiPosted 3/16/2013 4:48:31 PM
1) friends all play on consoles and are over at least once a week so I need a good local multiplayer gaming device with at least simultaneous 4 player support which the pc typically isn't.

2) like console exclusives more
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: Spiderman Web Of Shadows (360), Next up: God of War CoO HD
#199Rydiafan013Posted 3/16/2013 5:04:07 PM
Cost is the only issue i have .... it's not worth paying 1000 + bucks for the 3 games i would play

I do think the pc is better in almost every way ... larger selection of games , more fun most of the time ... you can use a controller , mods ect .. but the cost for not that many game i truly care about is not worth it to me
#200Ampharos64Posted 3/16/2013 5:06:20 PM
1. The games interest me more, consoles get more Japanese games. There are barely any PC exclusives that would interest me.
2. I can't be bothered upgrading a PC.