This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give your top 2 reasons for preferring consoles to PC gaming...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Give your top 2 reasons for preferring consoles to PC gaming...

User Info: DarkLink978

DarkLink978
4 years ago#191
1. It's cheaper
2. consoles have better exclusives imo

User Info: S1lver_Bull3t

S1lver_Bull3t
4 years ago#192
Honestly, I know that:
1. Mouse and keyboard are superior for some games
2. PC's can do 1080p and 60fps (really jealous of these 2)
3. games are a lot cheaper
4. the idea that I can build a really good pc and be good for a couple gens makes me drool

BUT i just keep coming back to consoles man. i dont even know WHY, just do. i guess id have to go with:
1. exclusives (i do like uncharted, infamous, and IK red dead redemption is console exlusive)
2. when i have friends over we can just lay on the couch then i boot up the console and toss him a controller. im pretty sure i cant do that with a pc.
"Fight and hunt as you like. Whoever's fastest gets the prey. That's the way we do it."

User Info: thisnamerules

thisnamerules
4 years ago#193
1) No software-driver issues

2) The types of games I play most often don't lend themselves to the PC as well in terms of controls

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#194
1) My keyboard is so sticky.
2) Getting used to typing with one hand was already difficult enough.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES

Rome218
4 years ago#195
I think the more important thing to be curious about is TC. He always does exactly what he's doing here.

He created a thread so he can get into arguments with people. If you see a topic created by Mr. Plasmacutter, you can bet anything he is going to be arguing with people for voicing the opinions he asked for.
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES

User Info: RedFive3

RedFive3
4 years ago#196
Don't let this troll topic get to 500, guys.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.

Rome218
4 years ago#197
I don't care if it does. I have been pretty strong about mods on gamefaqs sucking. I've gotten on the site suggestion boards and argued with some bozo named Ravensomething(Lead mod).

I came to tell them they have no way of really going after trolls, and they don't. Trolls run rampant, and if you do report the message, it is ignored. I think mods must go off of how many complaints they get right. It is hard to tell from one post if someone is a troll, as a lot of them are clever in crafting their words.

The thread can be filled with people saying TC is a confirmed troll, and it doesn't matter.

Also Raven, if you see this, remember you had to delete my threads because you couldn't last in a debate with me, p****.

User Info: faris_ruhi

faris_ruhi
4 years ago#198
1) friends all play on consoles and are over at least once a week so I need a good local multiplayer gaming device with at least simultaneous 4 player support which the pc typically isn't.

2) like console exclusives more
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog by release date (almost), Current game: Spiderman Web Of Shadows (360), Next up: God of War CoO HD

User Info: Rydiafan013

Rydiafan013
4 years ago#199
Cost is the only issue i have .... it's not worth paying 1000 + bucks for the 3 games i would play

I do think the pc is better in almost every way ... larger selection of games , more fun most of the time ... you can use a controller , mods ect .. but the cost for not that many game i truly care about is not worth it to me

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
4 years ago#200
1. The games interest me more, consoles get more Japanese games. There are barely any PC exclusives that would interest me.
2. I can't be bothered upgrading a PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Give your top 2 reasons for preferring consoles to PC gaming...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived