This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give your top 2 reasons for preferring consoles to PC gaming...

#251JirynPosted 3/19/2013 9:53:22 AM
I actually agree with alot of this.
I bougth a 2k PC, but I prefer consoles.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#252seankimberley42Posted 3/19/2013 10:22:59 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Vondas is example A of a PC Elitist.

"Don't agree with me? CONSOLE CASUAL DUMB DUMB"

Are you F-ing kidding me?! ALL you've done in this topic is blast PC games and the posters who think it's better. You are worse then them. And if your earlier post was a joke then you need to grow up. It was incredibly stupid and immature. Not to mention completely lacking in humour, the one thing a joke needs.

Here's a tip; if you don't like the subject matter of a topic, DON'T COME IN AND READ IT. That's basic common sense, do you have none of that?
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#253tracazoidPosted 3/19/2013 10:47:16 AM(edited)
seankimberley42 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Are you F-ing kidding me?! ALL you've done in this topic is blast PC games and the posters who think it's better. You are worse then them. And if your earlier post was a joke then you need to grow up. It was incredibly stupid and immature. Not to mention completely lacking in humour, the one thing a joke needs.

Here's a tip; if you don't like the subject matter of a topic, DON'T COME IN AND READ IT. That's basic common sense, do you have none of that?

Well yeah, how else can you show how much better they are then PC gamers without looking equally as pompous? It's what every gamefaqs console debate delves into no matter the sides that are present, "We're better than this group, now suck it you have no games lololol."

They all claim that one group of fanboys is the worst when they're all the same. Most of all every topic turns into people saying very, very, very stupid things on all sides while trying to talk down the other side, while saying equally pretentious things.

Every time a debate comes up no matter the console it's both sides basically saying "Don't agree with me? CONSOLE CASUAL DUMB DUMB" yet plenty of people take a side and only vilify the other side.

Which is why I read these for a good laugh as people post half-facts, outright lies and anecdotal evidence just to get a rise out of people. It's quite funny.
#254SunDevil77Posted 3/19/2013 10:48:15 AM
seankimberley42 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Oh, I am G-ing kidding you. There's a difference.
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#255petran78Posted 3/19/2013 3:42:19 PM(edited)
Alphrin posted...
petran78 posted...

dont need them.
PC has this.

http://bunnymustdie.com/

I'm not sure if your joking. But a 2D sidescoller starring a girl in a bunny suit is not an adequate replacement for games like Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, etc. Mainly because it is a completely different style of game.

She's got actual bunny ears!
Plot of the game is that she got cat ears as well and tries to get rid of them.
Too creepy for a nintendo console, but then it targets platform veterans
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#256Nile528Posted 3/19/2013 6:21:45 PM
No need to worry if my game will work
Couch is comfortable
55" TV
---
XBL GT: Nile528
#257Mister_LintonPosted 3/19/2013 6:29:18 PM
Because a $400 PC from 2005 will not play Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Skyrim, Witcher 2, DmC, or any number of new games even on their lowest settings. Fact.
#258petran78Posted 3/21/2013 4:42:54 AM
Mister_Linton posted...
Because a $400 PC from 2005 will not play Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Skyrim, Witcher 2, DmC, or any number of new games even on their lowest settings. Fact.

Ps3 was much more expensive than 400. 600 at least. Also add an extra hdd you had to purchase later on, a second controller etc. This raises the cost to 750.

While if you bought an amd from 2005, you just upgrade the cpu and gpu. It plays those games just fine and better.
Add also cheaper games, it might end cheaper in the end.
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#259ish0turfac3Posted 3/21/2013 5:58:14 AM
Simplicity.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#260Mister_LintonPosted 3/25/2013 6:59:37 PM
petran78 posted...
Mister_Linton posted...

Ps3 was much more expensive than 400. 600 at least. Also add an extra hdd you had to purchase later on, a second controller etc. This raises the cost to 750.

While if you bought an amd from 2005, you just upgrade the cpu and gpu. It plays those games just fine and better.
Add also cheaper games, it might end cheaper in the end.

Xbox 360 launched in Nov 2005 for $400 including the HDD and online starter kit. I made no mention of the PS3 and was in fact explicitly NOT talking about the PS3 because that launched in 2006. Maybe you are just to young to remember.

My 360 still plays all those games and some exclusives I want without upgrading the cpu and gpu as you mentioned. Just make up some math and some extra costs if you want to to make your rig seem more worth it but... you are only fooling yourself.